• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the label name and design, very quirky and cool.

For some reason (probably the "vs.") it reminds of that motorcycle fashion label that always used to be featured in Details: icr vs. dethkillers of bushwick.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sushijerk
Anyone know what those two loops on inside are for?
They are for hanging the pants/jeans on a hanger with cutouts or pegs, either to store them without folding them, or to hang them to dry.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a quick post to say thanks for the awesome service. Love the rb11's I picked up during the sale.

I am a little bummed, though, that 3(!) rivets popped off the pockets literally as I pulled the pants on for the first time. I imagine I can hammer them back on, but really? That's some lame QC from the r&b crew. Wonder if this happened with anyone else's jeans?

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the WvG labels look awesome.

when can we expect to be able to buy the red and blue striped button-down? also, sizing info would be great.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks for the good words everyone.

Oboy_Oboy- let's see if we can get you some buttons / rivets

I will have all the shirts ready to go in a few weeks and the work pant soon after. It will be followed but a winter trouser and or chino with a KILLER Peacoat. Hopefully I will have some sweaters and a cool cardigan.

MJK and I will be doing a barn jacket !

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Mauro. I have 2 of the 3, and I suppose I can just pound them back on--anyone want to tell me if I'm deluded about that? Or the best way to do it right?

Mostly just wanted to mention it. Seems odd, and unlike r&b, at least in my experience.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
thanks. I remember that blog post, but the Valet article said there was going to be 2 cuts - before dinner, and after dinner. the blog post doesnt mention that. http://www.valetmag.com/style/profil...at-071709.php/
I'm only inferring from what I have read in the past but the sizing that is listed, I'm 99% sure, is the before dinner cut. I think the after dinner cut will be a more classic fit. The shop just didn't have after dinner cut samples to take measurements for. That is just my best guess though.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BBSLM
thanks. I remember that blog post, but the Valet article said there was going to be 2 cuts - before dinner, and after dinner. the blog post doesnt mention that.

http://www.valetmag.com/style/profil...at-071709.php/

mauro told me that in an interview. the after dinner fit is a slim fit but made for guys with guts in mind. in mauro's words: "it's for guys who want a tailored fit but don't want to hulk out of their shirt."

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
mauro told me that in an interview. the after dinner fit is a slim fit but made for guys with guts in mind.

So he basically made the shirt with himself in mind. How self.
tongue.gif

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shasta
help! more info on the sizing so I avoid a headache! how do they fit!

i want to be as helpful as I can but full measurements for every size imaginable are in print, what headache could you possibly have?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads