• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Geste

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
SAH DAH TAY

pootie_tang.jpg

Phooty Tang!! That's where the "holes" came from - your belt

uhurit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frankly, I could never understand the fools who buy **** @ 65% off with free shipping, virtually for nothing, and then make a stink about returning/exchanging etc. when it is clearly stated that All Sales Are Final. WTF?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uhurit
Frankly, I could never understand the fools who buy **** @ 65% off with free shipping, virtually for nothing, and then make a stink about returning/exchanging etc. when it is clearly stated that All Sales Are Final. WTF?

People aren't very bright. They also like to take advantage of responsive, indulgent merchants.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Farinelli's is awesome and their service is top notch. I couldn't be happier right now with their service, haha.

Limniscate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
People aren't very bright. They also like to take advantage of responsive, indulgent merchants.

I was just asking if I could do an exchange. That doesn't mean that I actually will. Chill out.

fosho

Reaction score
Hey guys! Mauro got the hang tags for Wolf vs. Goat recently and wanted me to post pics, so here they are:
WolfvsGoatHangTags.jpg
WolfvsGoatHangTags003.jpg
WolfvsGoatHangTags005.jpg
Let the excitement build! Wolf vs. Goat will be available this Fall! p.s. - Just wanted to apologize on mine and Nathan's behalf for the e-mails getting backed up. We've been really slammed with things from the sale, but I spent the entire morning e-mailing people back so all questions should be answered. Sorry again...

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv3
did you get them hemmed? they are really long, almost too long to cuff. still deciding how to proceed with mine.

You also got the size 31 right? They must carry two different inseams because the pair I got was 32-33 inseam and I can wear it as is without much stacking.

The lined waistband on this thing is such a good idea. Feels so nice to the touch it makes me wonder why more brands don't do this. Anyone know what those two loops on inside are for?

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
payman/mauro: i have hi-res pics of the labels if you need them.

daft

Reaction score
wolf looks like a wizard and goat looks like death

cr1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho
Hey guys! Mauro got the hang tags for Wolf vs. Goat recently and wanted me to post pics, so here they are: Let the excitement build! Wolf vs. Goat will be available this Fall! p.s. - Just wanted to apologize on mine and Nathan's behalf for the e-mails getting backed up. We've been really slammed with things from the sale, but I spent the entire morning e-mailing people back so all questions should be answered. Sorry again...
Hey! I can finally see the wolf instead of a wizard falling backwards. Tags look great.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ death in a good way or bad way.

I can't change it now and I am happy with it.

Limniscate- you are good in my book. I just wanted to let everyone know what final sale ment.
I want you to be happy if I have the product in stock I will swap it for you or you can PM .

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ are you still going to sell the samples when they come back in. I'm itchin' to buy that shirt. lol

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh god I saw the wolf at first but now I can't unsee the falling wizard.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads