• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My friend is pregnant and needs a job, please help

TyroneFig

Reaction score
She's pretty pregnant, like 7 months, and desperately needs money or some kind of support. Does anyone have any ideas? She's a sweet girl and a dear friend I don't want to see her go broke with a new baby and stuff. Maybe something she can do at home?

MsMcGillicuddy

Reaction score
Does your friend speak English and Spanish? JetBlue seems to always be hiring reservations agents, and they all work from home . . . GED or high school education plus Spanish are their main requirements. And a phone line, I'd imagine.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ebay.
peepwall[1].gif

HelloIDistance

Reaction score
Craigslist? Some people get off on that stuff....

Haha, seriously though I have no clue. In this economy you can barely find a job, let alone one a pregnant woman can do at home.

Cavalier

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Ebay.
peepwall[1].gif

Not as easy as it seems, to get started takes some work and a bit of skill at arbirtage. For most people, it's easier to just get a job and shop up at work every day.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
An alternative to finding a job might be to find the idiot deadbeat father and force him to live up to his responsibility to take care of his kid and the kids mother.

I realize this is the angry old man solution. Carry on.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't ******** with her. late trimester juices will burn your pee-pee hole. i'm serious

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
there are specific local state and federal programs for pregnant women that will help her out

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Not as easy as it seems, to get started takes some work and a bit of skill at arbirtage. For most people, it's easier to just get a job and shop up at work every day.

She could sell the baby on there.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
this is gonna be one of those threads btw

how about instead of posting on this forum you call social services?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^do you mean homosexuals or teenage runaways?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads