• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reading is overrated, anyway.

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Reading is overrated, anyway.

didntwhat.gif

inspiration by jet

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge New York - Opening July 24th

Self Edge opened three years ago in the Mission District of San Francisco with the vision of creating an otaku retail store dedicated to vintage style denim and workwear produced by the Japanese. A place to find all the brands that many have spent years reading about in Japanese magazines and across countless online forums and blogs.

After three adventurous years between San Francisco and Japan we're proud to announce our expansion to New York City. We've chosen the Lower East Side as our New York City home because it very much reminds us of the Mission District of San Francisco, unique and full of life.

At Self Edge New York we'll be offering most of the same brands as Self Edge San Francisco and within a few weeks we'll be adding Joe McCoy's and Ande Whall to both stores. Our New York City location will also offer chainstitch hemming services on our vintage Union Special Chainstitching machine free of charge on all jeans purchased from us and for $25 for all pre-owned jeans.

Self Edge New York will be opening on July 24th with an opening party to follow in August. New unreleased stock and restocks of popular items from many of our brands will be available at SENY including a Self Edge New York exclusive hand-screened bandana by Mister Freedom himself, Christophe Loiron.

Self Edge New York
157 Orchard Street (@ Rivington)
Lower East Side

http://www.selfedge.com

SF_SEGrandOpeningDenim-731709.jpg

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well done, kiya. I'll look forward to visiting when I am back in CT.

Originally Posted by kiya
a Self Edge New York exclusive hand-screened bandana by Mister Freedom himself, Christophe Loiron.
I am all over this.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey kiya will the ande whalls be at the same price point they are at now?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the NY store, what inseam lengths will be available for Ande Whall Grifters?

Doctor

Reaction score
Ande Whall? Now you've got my attention.

If they have a 37" or greater inseam, I want some Cougars.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the city. Best of luck with the new store.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good Luck..I'll be there every 15th and 30th..

eglbc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey kiya, im interested in a pair of the 3sixteen sl100x sz 33. Im new on here, is there any 1st time purchase discount/affiliate discount?

Linwe

Reaction score
Ande must not be sleeping for the next ten years if SE is stocking his jeans...how ever is he doing it??

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics