• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

Lachy

Reaction score
You sound like a busy boy, Mauro, but I bet you're loving every minute of it! Hope you're making time to eat awesome ***** foods, and drink copious amounts of alcohol though!

Can't wait to see what's coming into store, and I'm always interested in the interviews and behind the scene peeks. WvG sounds like it's really picking up steam now, too!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I had a few adult beverages this week and A LOT of ***** food.
BBQ, Peking duck, fried devil eggs.....so good!

I am a little stressed actually. I want everything right for the store and WvG
I have to enroll in a knitting class which is cool but sucks at the same time because it's school. I don't learn well normally in a "school type environment"
I went to pick out yarns for the knitwear component of the collection and my head was spinning.
Thank God for the Goat.

In the next couple weeks you will see a lot of good interviews from interesting designers with completely different views ( should be fun).

I hope I get new product in sooner than later. I have decided to drop women"s all together so I need to fill up the store with more menswear.

Lachy, you probably don't want to hear this but W+H is coming out with a new color service boot Veggie Tan. I will be posting pictures.

Best,
Mauro

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
can't wait to see the W+H fall shipment.

new service boots? ughhhhhhhhheefawnrf;awoefn.

Chip

Reaction score
What...you dropped your womenswear??
Now I can't give my gf a good reason to go with me to the store.
frown.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
don't worry chip things are changing and I am turning into a men's club.
I will have new women for you so don't bring sand to the beach
sly.gif

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm excited for the W+H fall shipment as well. I like having any excuse I can find to make my way to Clarendon.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
I had a few adult beverages this week and A LOT of ***** food.
BBQ, Peking duck, fried devil eggs.....so good!

I am a little stressed actually. I want everything right for the store and WvG
I have to enroll in a knitting class which is cool but sucks at the same time because it's school. I don't learn well normally in a "school type environment"
I went to pick out yarns for the knitwear component of the collection and my head was spinning.
Thank God for the Goat.

Knitwear is a *****.

It's got to be the hardest thing to do well. I really appreciate good, basic knitwear. You really have to pay good money for quality in this sector.

In the next couple weeks you will see a lot of good interviews from interesting designers with completely different views ( should be fun).

Your Spurr interview was awesome. The peacoat and leather were drool worthy.

It's strange how he almost feels bad about the pricepoints, which I think are fair.

I hope I get new product in sooner than later. I have decided to drop women"s all together so I need to fill up the store with more menswear.

If men is making you bank... Go were the bank is.
thumbs-up.gif

Lachy, you probably don't want to hear this but W+H is coming out with a new color service boot Veggie Tan. I will be posting pictures.

I hate you.

I have to go and drop more money now. I will probably get these, knowing me.

Looking forward to Spurr, Krane, W+H and your knitwear :)

Anyword on some oxford cloth for the shirt line?

Mauro is champion.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have decided to drop women"s all together so I need to fill up the store with more menswear.
Does that mean we should expect another sale on womens threads?

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chip
What...you dropped your womenswear??
Now I can't give my gf a good reason to go with me to the store.
frown.gif

Sorry, you'll just have to find another way to get laid.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will have new women for you so don't bring sand to the beach
sly.gif

In-store exotic dancers? Excellent!

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw the Washington post article from today's blog and they listed the Fred Perry gingham as Sperry...not that it matters much.

And I'm still a little sad I missed out ********** and Bone stripped polo
frown.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To everyone who wanted to use their CvsF credit on this past weekend's sale --

We have received your e-mails but we've been absolutely swamped with taking care of a lot of other things. Just wanted to reassure you that we know you want to use your credit and we are working on refunding you.

Just a thought though -- you guys know we are getting tons of great Fall merchandise in within the next few weeks, right? W+H, Band of Outsiders, EG, Woolrich, and a bunch of others will be shipping within the next few weeks. If you would like, you can hold off on the CvsF credit until the new stuff comes in because that's not going to get marked down 75% like last year's Fall stuff. Just a thought. I know in the long run it doesn't matter, but for me, personally, I'd rather use my store credit on something that I have to pay full price for (it just makes me feel like I'm getting a better deal) rather than last season's stuff that's already marked down a bunch.
smile.gif

If anyone who e-mailed changes their mind about using their credit on this weekend's final sale stuff, please let us know.

Best,

pai

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Payman - why are you using my account???

Knitwear is a ***** but I will conquer. Find great yarn makers was the easy party. putting it together is another story.

The tan veggie won't be out til spring so everyone will have time to save up.

I am having dinner with Simon next week. He is a super cool down to earth guy. Very Humble.

The interviews next week will be awesome. I have about 8 designers so far going up for fall.
Some you might not know but should and hoepfully their interviews will make you want to look at their wears.

Womens will not be on sale anymore than it is neither will mens.....sorry!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads