• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Save your money, though I'm sure that 45rpm shirt is glorious. (Love their New York store, it smells really good in there too) You will be happy later this F/W when you see something that gives you a hard on.

Mossy

Reaction score
Thanks to the help from you guys I've narrowed my search for my first real pair of dress shoes. I really like the AE Mora in brown -- is this going to be a good, fairly versatile dress shoe for my needs (bars, dates etc.) or should I be looking towards something else in the AE collection? I'm 23 and will be wearing jeans mostly fwiw.

Thanks again guys.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMHO, Strand is the only current AE model that isn't fugly, other than shoes from that 'Seven' line, which isn't really even AE at all.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The chambray is a nice shirt, but I don't think it would be 20% off, since it's not on sale. FWIW I've heard the chambrays are very 'billowy' although I've never tried one on.

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Is this worth the price? ($275) Edovanera Blazer
ENDO-MO48_V2.jpg

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eglbc Large tall sounds right. Im a bit over 6´3 and wear a reg. large, which fits perfectly, both in sleeve/body length and otherwise. Not billowy at all imo, a rather trim but not tight cut.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I thought about that Endovanera blazer thing. If it gets marked down again I would seriously consider it. Right now it's iffy for me. Though if you're really looking for something like that it's pretty cool and Endovanera makes good stuff.

v3l

Reaction score
4jnyxc.jpg

wrcg74.jpg

I've been looking for a canvas duffle bag for awhile that I can carry on a plane. I'm just annoyed that this one comes out to be $80 after adding in the strap and shipping.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by v3l
4jnyxc.jpg

wrcg74.jpg

I've been looking for a canvas duffle bag for awhile that I can carry on a plane. I'm just annoyed that this one comes out to be $80 after adding in the strap and shipping.

I have the same thing, except in the natural color (didn't know they had different colors now...). It's been pretty durable so far, and the canvas is really thick/stiff/heavy duty. It's not really exciting, there's one main compartment, no other side pockets etc, but its made to last and withstand anything.

v3l

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Meis
I have the same thing, except in the natural color (didn't know they had different colors now...). It's been pretty durable so far, and the canvas is really thick/stiff/heavy duty. It's not really exciting, there's one main compartment, no other side pockets etc, but its made to last and withstand anything.
How does the natural color look after some wear?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads