• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Stray-Boys sheer/raw longsleeve
_MG_0630.jpg

Who is carrying Stray Boys these days?

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrettChaotix
Christ I've been a little out of control with buying this month but I have a real need for lightweight longsleeve tops as I try to cover my tattoos at work this Summer:

Nice Collective Decon Sweater
253.jpg

Rick Owens (mainline) longsleeve
RickOLS.jpg

Julius "shredded" longsleeve
IMG_2640.jpg

Unconditional reverse-knit hoodie
_MG_0573.jpg

Stray-Boys sheer/raw longsleeve
_MG_0630.jpg

Where do you work that these are more appropriate than tatoos?

BrettChaotix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Who is carrying Stray Boys these days?
Dunno, bought it really cheap from someone on SZ who found a grail piece and was desperate for money to get it ASAP.
Originally Posted by BrianVarick
Where do you work that these are more appropriate than tattoos?
Spelling corrected. I work for an industrial equipment distributor. It's not really that I can't show them - we've got a few employees that have full sleeves of tattoos and we have a VERY casual dress code. Essentially, if it's not shorts - you can wear it. However, I have a relatively high profile position in the company and don't want to show my tattoos because they seem to be a distraction when I talk with people. I'd rather wear longsleeves or 3/4 sleeves year-round. In all honesty, I probably would not wear the Julius piece to work, the shredded edges are just a bit too much I think. The NiCo sweater would have a tank-top under it so that skin won't show like it does on the model pics.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willerd
How much did you pay for that? I love it! Hard to come by around here especially at a discount.

$319 down from $796 at the Burberry store in KC. It was the last one.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Fok when you puttin that interview up nephew?

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
3670657092_5578b5d3c5_o.jpg

How do you like it? I was considering getting this.. went with a Krane instead. Still want the waxed olive/brown one..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Fok when you puttin that interview up nephew?

There are a few, though I assume that you are talking about the SW one. I will probably do it within the next couple of weeks. We are going to be having a standard newsletter (yeah, it's been delayed a few times), but I'll put up a few Q&As to give a flavor of what is to come.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^yep

Originally Posted by shoreman1782
I believe Brett has stepped up to what is known in the parlance of our times as the next level.

Brett's ninjafication has begun, he just needs some bottoms and new shoes now to complete.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
There are a few, though I assume that you are talking about the SW one. I will probably do it within the next couple of weeks. We are going to be having a standard newsletter (yeah, it's been delayed a few times), but I'll put up a few Q&As to give a flavor of what is to come.
Pictures too I assume? Don't let those crappy Titel or Media Lab blogs take the scoops from you.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

Brett's ninjafication has begun, he just needs some bottoms and new shoes now to complete.

I dunno. I think that it is possible to buy "ninja" brands and not go head to toe. (Am wearing MA+ with American Apparel today). But yeah, Brett looks like he is going down that road.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You're wearing a MA+ belt (as far as I know). That hardly counts
biggrin.gif

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Isn't blackbird going carry MA+ soon?

they are busy looking for more expensive artisinal brands for fok to buy bults from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads