• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
It was around. At the end of one of the racks though and towards the end of the room, so you may have just missed it.

That sucks.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
teger you are fired at answering questions
censored.gif

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
He's too busy posting in Current Events.

and being emo.
cry.gif

Shirt+Pants

Reaction score
i need to exchange my size 29 New Cures for a size 30. I e-mailed you guys at [email protected] but I wanted to post here also to see if we can resolve this before I leave on vacation on Saturday. Thanks.

AGPi

Reaction score
what will be in the BoO shipment? Some of the overdyes look nice.

adversity04

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Shirt+Pants
i need to exchange my size 29 New Cures for a size 30. I e-mailed you guys at [email protected] but I wanted to post here also to see if we can resolve this before I leave on vacation on Saturday. Thanks.

Just call the store, they don't bite. Honestly.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
everyone, I am in nYC for market these are the highlights so far EG, Post Overalls, BoO, and a new line out of scottland using Harris tweeds. I still have a lot more work to do but spring all in all looked great. Spurr looked amazing and Simon is up for the CFDA award!!! Fred perry did a solid line for the laurel collection but I stuck more with the MiJ and FPxRaf Simons collections. I see W+H's today. shirt+pants- call the store 703.647.9856 or email them at [email protected] but if you are in a rush the phone would work best. Robin- you will love spring!!! Best, Mauro

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Any new updates on the EG shipment or what will be in it?

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Any new updates on the EG shipment or what will be in it?

i can see you scratching your arm through my monitor...you've got that EG junkie itch!

fosho

Reaction score
Shirt + Pants and others - We've been slammed at the store recently with the sale(s) and lots of admin work that needs to be done. Because of this, we've kind of fallen behind on answering e-mails, and we apologize for that. If you need something, the best thing would be to call the store.

Everyone -- Thanks for bearing with us and being patient!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I went to Capsule. that's where I viewed Post overalls. I am interviewing the designer next week for a video blog. The line is simply amazing. The prints and construction are outstanding. All you work wear fans are going to get a spring time boner for 2010.
There was a couple other things I saw but not really anything great at the shows.
My showroom appointments went great.
picked up Krane outwear. I will be interviewing Ken as well. Great guy with an amazing vision.

project i didnt bother with. it would be a waste of time for me.

Robin- I thought of you for the 2010 spring buy
smile.gif

the fall 09 EG ships net week but only 5 body styles

W+H's looked very promising and are heading in a great direction Craig and the gang have some cool **** in line for you including a veggie tan service boot.
fall09 W+H will be in soon!

I will be in the store tomorrow for a minute. I am trying to spend as much time with my daughter as I can before she leaves to Hungary ( Magyar orszag) on Sunday
frown.gif

Then I wil be back in nYC for about 10 days to work on WvG
My hang tags arrived and I like them A LOT!!!
Best,
Mauro

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads