• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you remove labels from sweaters?

Willem

Reaction score
I don't like the labels inside my sweaters? Am I the only one who wants to remove them?

calvinloke

Reaction score
I do. As I don't want the label to get caught by my fingers sometimes while taking it off.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've never considered removing them, but sometimes they fall off.

Drydis Greis

Reaction score
I have often thought of doing it but never really cared enough to act on the impulse.

InsBrokerTX

Reaction score
The more important and challenging question is; left or right shoe, which one to put on first? Please help me before I go crazy trying to figure it out.

GEEZ!

a tailor

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by InsBrokerTX
The more important and challenging question is; left or right shoe, which one to put on first? Please help me before I go crazy trying to figure it out.

GEEZ!

solution, no shoes.

a tailor

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i remove labels form everything. i paid for it, its mine. only my name is there.

InsBrokerTX

Reaction score
Thanks a tailor. You make it sound so simple and straightforward. I shall sleep well tonight.

Willem

Reaction score
Thanks for the serious and the funny answers. I've allready got a pair of sciccors standing by!

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Willem
Thanks for the serious and the funny answers. I've allready got a pair of sciccors standing by!

Next time read the label before you remove it. They are scissors and not sciccors
lurker[1].gif

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why would I remove the label? I bought the sweater because of the label! Ridiculous questions...

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only if it's the kind of label that might flip up over the collar. Otherwise....no.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads