• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
did i miss the cut because i posted looks during the week you were on hiatus?

I'll answer this question this way: the pics above are from the last seven days.

- B

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Hello Pot!

Hi kettle!
colgate.gif

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I'll answer this question this way: the pics above are from the last seven days.

- B

Ahh, timing is everything in life.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
My favorite photo from last week:

Longweekend1.jpg

Yeah, I think I can safely say that was most people's favourite photo from last week.
laugh.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF!
butbut.gif

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
+1, i guess its time to step up my game.

I find it uncomfortable to take pictures of myself in restaurants,

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I like the clothes, but am struck by how the emphasis is shifting to interesting locales and images. My way of doing things will soon be archaic, if it's not already.

As a fellow headless photography subject, I feel for you.

The number of interesting fit pics is always far fewer than the number of interesting style pics. There, I think, the emulation of Phatty is more discernable.

- B

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1, i guess its time to step up my game.

I find it uncomfortable to take pictures of myself in restaurants,

PG isn't the only one taking interesting photos. Look at Neofinitia. His jumping photos were divisive, for sure, but they were interesting and provoked comment. His style aside, he (and barims and binge and...) are pushing the envelope in what apparently is considered now an "art" (photos on a men's style forum = art?).

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like i went with the wrong choice that day. i initially thought of the madras, and switched to the navy. there were many mixed responses that day. Don't know if i should take the complement ... lol.

in any case, thanks for the add Vox.

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mossrockss
PG isn't the only one taking interesting photos. Look at Neofinitia. His jumping photos were divisive, for sure, but they were interesting and provoked comment. His style aside, he (and barims and binge and...) are pushing the envelope in what apparently is considered now an "art" (photos on a men's style forum = art?).

I liked those, mostly because they made him seem likable rather than for the style.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dopey
I liked those, mostly because they made him seem likable rather than for the style.
How one carries oneself is part of the package of his style. PG's style comes across not only through his fit, cloth choices, color choices, etc. etc. but also through his personality (which he exudes through his smile and overall forum personality).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads