• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Someone tell me what coop brands are at sale wise at barneys? Specifically APC shirts/trousers (not jeans). Gonna call and order some chinos unless the DC barneys has them and someone wants to buy them for me and i'll pick them up when i'm in town in 2 weeks. Also, anyone want to buy my april77 khakis once i get these (fits size 31 or a skinny 32)

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Checked Barney's again today at Boston, not much change..still 33% off for most sale items, which is more like 50% off regular price.....................................

Banana Republic has a 4 day sale, 25% off with BR credit card. A few nice deals if you don't mind the brand.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You still buying that peasant level stuff Chrono?

jkjk.

The APC rack I saw at Barneys SF was full price but it might have been F/W stuff. All the sale stuff is all mixed up in racks at Barneys so I'm assuming its going to be 70%ish off.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
You still buying that peasant level stuff Chrono? jkjk. The APC rack I saw at Barneys SF was full price but it might have been F/W stuff. All the sale stuff is all mixed up in racks at Barneys so I'm assuming its going to be 70%ish off.
Their khakis fit me really well when i tried them on and i need a pair of conservative khakis i can wear if needed. 50-70% off sounds nice. Should put the khakis at $60-100 (if anyone sees the size mediums PM me). I guess i might have to call a few barneys or something. More wearable than my A77 ones. I'd love to buy dope stuff but no monies. Might switch up some wardrobe things in the next few months so maybe i'll be able to make a decent kop. Thanks for the info

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
barneys is allright...lots of higher end stuff like lanvin, gucci, prada, burberry left for decent prices, but not too much left for more co-op progressive brands that sf likes...

OC is a joke, the stuff is barely on sale and sucks...

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cjl2g
barneys is allright...lots of higher end stuff like lanvin, gucci, prada, burberry left for decent prices, but not too much left for more co-op progressive brands that sf likes...

OC is a joke, the stuff is barely on sale and sucks...

The Boston Barney's has one NDG
wink.gif

I think I've spotted W&H, R&B, some of the jeans people here like before...

Kill_switch

Reaction score
barneys will drop the 33% to something lower right? im looking to kop the r&b henley, but 180 is still too steep for me.

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
barneys will drop the 33% to something lower right? im looking to kop the r&b henley, but 180 is still too steep for me.

It's currently an additional 33-50% off already slashed prices.
But almost everything is still at 33%. Even with the additional 50% off, it's only about 65% off the full retail.. which is not bad but out of place in this recession economy. go 75%, or go bust!

cloud.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
My barneys stuff was almost 75 off.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it's final sale right now.

i dont think its gonna go lower since the email said FINAL.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just want the stores to empty so we can start getting some F/W stuff in.

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cjl2g
it's final sale right now. i dont think its gonna go lower since the email said FINAL.
It says "final days".. which could mean anything. Judging by the amount of merchandise remaining at the b&m store, there's no way they are not going to do another reduction, at least at my Barney's. I'm guessing they will bump everything to "additional 50%" and then do one more if it doesn't move after that. Does anyone know what happens to unsold merchandise at places like Barney's and at smaller boutiques? I heard it gets "shipped back to the warehouse." Which magical warehouse would that be?

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's has "warehouse" outlet stores.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unsold merchandise will go to the LA and NY Barney's warehouse sales. What doesn't sell there finds its way to the outlets they have across the country

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads