• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DECEMBER

Reaction score

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Were the KMW belts on sale at some point? They've suddenly disappeared in almost all sizes.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What other online stores sell Apolis Activism? Any of them having sales?

Souper

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
checked out saks 5th for Barker black and EG. Passed up on many sizes of wolf loafers, some dark red BB semibrogue oxfords for about 300 and an archdale for 200$ or so. Suede/calf 2tone wingtips from both brands in many sizes.

was actually going to cop the dark red(not burgundy, think paul smith cage red) barker blacks, tried them on with some fairly versatile mid grey trousers on and they just didnt work out .Cant imagine what I would wear them with. Last was pretty chiseled.

oh well. fall stuff is everywhere now, very distracting from the sales racks

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Coldsnap: From our affiliates it's Farinelli and Detour. Neither have sales on Apolis atm.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rolling green
context has apolis on sale

I see, everyone was sold out so fast though. I'm not complaining though, thats the nature of waiting for a sale.

I'm gonna check the affiliates, thanks!

ajchen

Reaction score
Just an FYI, none of the denim, Quoddy shoes, leather goods or anything recently released will be included in the sale. I got a few emails regarding those particular items - just wanted to put it out there so no one's disappointed. Most of the items in the sale will be from several seasons back.... lots of tees, and some other assorted goods.

Originally Posted by DECEMBER
Anyone going to this and want to find out how much a size 28 ST-210 Slim Leg Black Coated is?

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cr1234
They still had a lot of good stuff today, though it's getting picked over. Got a W&H tiger fleece & 2 pairs of rachel comey's for $200 total. Considering going back tomorrow for a pair of pants I was undecided on.

Nice.. I also picked up a pair of rachel comey's.. and another W&H bomber3 jacket as a present.

The Barney's sale here isn't too impressive.. .. up to additional 50% off, but most of it is 33%, and even with the 50% off it's not very convincing.

father's room

Reaction score
Kopped a EG plaid andover jacket for $160 plus tax at Barney COOP. I think that's pretty good deal.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Almost copped this sick prorsum cardigan might do it this week **** was dirt cheap.

gt33

Reaction score
rag and bone rb11 for $70 bucks on Tobi..not sure if the 10% coupon is good for sale items....28 and 30 left

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you're in Seattle, there's is some store promotion thing for this week called City Stimulus: http://citystimulus.com/locations-offers/ Signing up will get you 20% off at Blackbird on full priced items, and 10% off at Jack Straw. Edit: Also Kuhlman – 20% off full price items and selected sale items

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads