• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cr1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stylesmurf
Stel's in Boston is awesome.. started getting crazy with tons of chicks and a few guys buying stuff
Picked up a beautiful NDG blue striped shirt, NDG jeans which are too tight for me (why???), a great Wings & Horns Jacket and t-shirt, and YMC shoes.

If anyone wants me to pick up a jacket for them they have both the olive and black but only one size of each. 75% off

(doesn't quite look crinkly like the picture below in real life)
27.jpg

They still had a lot of good stuff today, though it's getting picked over. Got a W&H tiger fleece & 2 pairs of rachel comey's for $200 total. Considering going back tomorrow for a pair of pants I was undecided on.

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this was mentioned:

I was at Barney's Coop (DC-Georgetown) today and the sales rack is an additional 33% off. Picked up a great pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim summer trousers at a great price.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv3
Don't know if this was mentioned:

I was at Barney's Coop (DC-Georgetown) today and the sales rack is an additional 33% off. Picked up a great pair of 3.1 Phillip Lim summer trousers at a great price.

Only every 4-5 posts over the last 100 or so posts in this thread. Thanks for the heads up though.

flyindarkness

Reaction score
3sixteen moving sale in NY, 151 Allen St.
July 13, 14, 15, 12-6pm according to their website.

It would be great if someone could proxy.

atuhsad

Reaction score
The Barneys sale is really good. They had four RO leathers for 800 bucks (s,m,l,xl). They are the shiny leather kind. I am kind of debating getting the large, but am trying to hold out for fall/winter arrivals (there is a lanvin bag i have been eyeing since i saw pics of it months ago haha!). So, someone please buy the jacket so that i dont!!

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nananine
No, this weekend just ramped up the sale. It's 25%-50% additional now. Even better, the Designer Collection is 50%

seems the same as it was on thurs... the online sale seems to suck pretty hard. seems like prices are higher than saks.

DECEMBER

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyindarkness
3sixteen moving sale in NY, 151 Allen St.
July 13, 14, 15, 12-6pm according to their website.

It would be great if someone could proxy.

Anyone going to this and want to find out how much a size 28 ST-210 Slim Leg Black Coated is?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol @ whiny little bitches

DECEMBER

Reaction score
apparently there's a flash sale going on at context cus it wouldn't let me use my coupon code when I tried.. but I can't figure out what items on sale. Stuppids

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads