• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
For good or ill, given how well things turned out in Hellhole, DC this week, I do believe we can return to regularly scheduled sartastictorial programming next week.

I even bought my first new bowties in 25 years...

So gentlemen and iammatt: either bring your A game or your Z game next week.

- B

- Is Moo invited?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- Is Moo invited?

Don't change the subject: since you are in every week, I've decided to devote a subcolumn just to you. That's what happens when you cross the big four zero...are you ready?

- B

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't change the subject: since you are in every week, I've decided to devote a subcolumn just to you. That's what happens when you cross the big four zero...are you ready?

- B

- depends.. Will it be a ONE, TWO & THREE for Team Astana.. That is my burning Q..

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- depends.. Will it be a ONE, TWO & THREE for Team Astana.. That is my burning Q..

Ha! You are such an enabler.

But you are like a fantastic Internet Petri dish of stylistic values: you observe and process everything, and you become better and better.

We can get rid of 95% of all MC threads if we focused on what you did; why you did it; what resources were at hand; and were you...

(a) Wow

(b) ****, he looks good in a mode in which I would look bad.

So: I'll be sacrificing you on the altar.

- B

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ You're asking too much of me, Bill - I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing. I doubt I'll be exceeding my one photo post per week any time soon

Of course, being able to come back strong when the weather grows colder allows me to preserve what little rep I have here

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
^^ You're asking too much of me, Bill - I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing. I doubt I'll be exceeding my one photo post per week any time soon

Of course, being able to come back strong when the weather grows colder allows me to preserve what little rep I have here

You had fantastic pics last week..

Just redo... you know, PG and you share a quality that is seldom discussed: making what you wear come alive.

- B

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn! I brought what little game I had all this week! I was robbed
plain.gif

But I do second the PG subforum!

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ha! You are such an enabler. But you are like a fantastic Internet Petri dish of stylistic values: you observe and process everything, and you become better and better. We can get rid of 95% of all MC threads if we focused on what you did; why you did it; what resources were at hand; and were you... (a) Wow (b) ****, he looks good in a mode in which I would look bad. So: I'll be sacrificing you on the altar. - B
PG Is my Sartorial Muse

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Welcome back, Mr Vox.

Originally Posted by barims
I've already taken my three best shots at summer dressing.

Barims, I nominate your Junya summer fit for this week's Look of the Week. That was great.

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
Welcome back, Mr Vox.

Barims, I nominate your Junya summer fit for this week's Look of the Week. That was great.

+1

I really appreciate Barims' creativity and overall looks. You really are fantastic. Many of the things you wear I could not pull off myself, due to being part a conservative profession.. But, you are a great inspiration.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For good or ill, given how well things turned out in Hellhole, DC this week, I do believe we can return to regularly scheduled sartastictorial programming next week. I even bought my first new bowties in 25 years... So gentlemen and iammatt: either bring your A game or your Z game next week. Oh: next week starts now. - B
And the monthly "parade of shame" ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads