• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
Awesome, what is that? PLIM/RST???

EDIT: Model needs to not scowl/find a nicer model.

Legal is all that matters...

That's either Alexander Wang or 3.1 Philip Lim...can't...remember...haah. Will have some goodies to post in abit.

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pic.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
un. be. lie. va. ble.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
2v8qsn5.jpg

I prefer my chicks not to look like dudes.

Her style is ordinary and her bag needs to be bigger.

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
2v8qsn5.jpg

I prefer my chicks not to look like dudes.

Her style is ordinary and her bag needs to be bigger.

She only looks like a man compared to SW&D peeps.

frugle

Reaction score
i'm good as long as it's interesting...

oh and jeans are amazing if they fit right.

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think if we got to see the girl with the red bag IRL she would be better, her hair more visible.

...I wonder what her shoes are like IRL

Brian SD

Reaction score
The look I most dig on girls is some varition of nautical and ivy. Rag&Bone's womens line from a few years back hits the right note, and the BOO women's line looks great.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know examples like thread, but in reverse? "How would you (girls) like a guy to dress" from a women's fashion forum? I am very, very curious.

Originally Posted by that girl
What is so attractive about a sundress? It's just a dress/best option when it's a million degrees outside

I've heard this statement before and there are a couple of things I think about it. I apologize for length, but these are my favorite subjects.

Firstly, I read disbelief in your statement, as if guys don't know what turns them on, and the reason you would be incredulous is that both men and women (hetero in this example) are often trained to dress for their OWN sex, not the opposite sex. A men's fashion forum populated by men. A women's fashion forum populated by women.

Secondly, even when women dress for men (and vice versa), we often get it wrong. One easy example of this confusion lies in the photos that men and women post for the opposite sex in online dating profiles. Women have a tendency to post several of their "going out" bar dresses with make up and hair done to the hilt (maybe nails, too) and I can assure you that nothing appears more ******* undate-able than a women done to the teeth. Guys, same problem - gelmets and shirtless photos, both completely undate-able situations.

Thirdly, while it would differ for every guy, to answer the question what exactly is so attractive about a sundress... I think it's the legs. The dress tends to be light and airy, allowing a lot of movement and sneak peaks of the legs from different angles. This destroys swimsuits and shorts. They cannot provide the same level of shifting tease at all. A sundress is also very naturally slimming, no? Emphasis on hips, shoulders, and lower legs, hidden belly.

Footwear is also emphasized at the end of your stems and depending on your watcher's fetish the results can be unbearable. I'll cut it short on the graphicness, but a sun dress also implies a level of sexual availability coupled with innocent casualness unmatched by any other outfit.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Footwear is also emphasized at the end of your stems and depending on your watcher's fetish the results can be unbearable. I'll cut it short on the graphicness, but a sun dress also implies a level of sexual availability coupled with innocent casualness unmatched by any other outfit.
vince-offer-not-being-creepy-fail.jpg

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evolutionary psychology really tweaks your method of analysis...

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy **** dude, I just like sun dresses cause they're bright, playful, and remind me of good ol' fun summer days...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads