• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i called revolve clothing, and they said the 30% is only for revolve and not forward, so i cancelled my order...

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah, i called prior to the purchase, and some girl told me that it applies to revolve and just not alexander wang, so i made a purchase of a little over 1000 dollars. i expected to be refunded 300, but some guy said it doesn't apply for forward. i asked him to double check, but he said he was certain, so i cancelled the order. ******* pain **********, not i gotta wait for my refund to go back into my checking account!

i think ebay coupons are not only working if you get an email from them, so they are linked to specific accounts...

dragonz

Reaction score
Just placed an order for KMW 1950 and then used live chat to use the 30% new customer discount (tulip doesn't work for KMW's), order came out to $96.60.

Also a FYI, went to Barney's at Madison Ave NY yesterday, some APC NS ($150) and Crate James ($89) in sizes 31-33 (about 1 pair each size) there with an additional 33% off.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragonz
Just placed an order for KMW 1950 and then used live chat to use the 30% new customer discount (tulip doesn't work for KMW's), order came out to $96.60.

Also a FYI, went to Barney's at Madison Ave NY yesterday, some APC NS ($150) and Crate James ($89) in sizes 31-33 (about 1 pair each size) there with an additional 33% off.

well kmw is revolve not forward right?

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello christian ! How can I help you today?
christian : hi, does the first time customer discount apply to forward as well as revolve?
Karina : no I am sorry it does not
Karina : it does apply to Revolve Clothing
christian : ok, thank you very much

off livechat via forwardforward.com

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello amin ! How can I help you today? amin : I was wondering if cancel an order through this service amin : ? Danielle : What is your order number? amin : the order number is 4324367 Danielle : Yes we can go ahead and cancel that for you Danielle : Would you like us to cancel that for you? amin : yes please Danielle : Ok, that has been canceled amin : ok amin : thanks Danielle : Is there anything else I can help you with? amin : from my understanding, the 30% discount for first time buyers can't be applied to times on forward? amin : am i correct? Danielle : Yes it can be applied to Forward orders but it cannot be applied to Preen or Alexander Wang items WTF

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Update

amin : I was just told that it can't
amin : that's why I cancelled my order
amin : I was told by another associate
Danielle : Unfortunately we were just notified that we can apply discounts to forward orders
Danielle : before we could not
amin : I spoke to a katrina or karina earlier today
amin : and she told me that 30% can't be applied to items on forward
Danielle : Yes, I understand that and I do apologize for that. We were just notified about 10 minutes ago that we could

sshum

Reaction score
I just had another online chat with a CSR initiated from the Forward site. They do offer a 1st timer's discount of 30% but it cannot be combined with any other coupon or discount and does not apply to Alexander Wang or Preen.

Funny...I had sent them an email asking the same question and the CSR says that no discounts are allowed on Forward. So it appears that it could be a bit of a crap shoot as every CSR seems to have a different understanding of this.

Originally Posted by cjl2g
i called revolve clothing, and they said the 30% is only for revolve and not forward, so i cancelled my order...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads