• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

X-It

Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
I prefer a woman dress in feminine clothing. Masculine clothing is for men.

014A-copy.jpg

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
3705379486_915d72bc7f_o.jpg

This is a great outfit, I really like it. Funny how well TB works on women, if only he made clothes for women, and had the same taste in women as Tom Ford...

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really haven't dedicated much thought to the subject of how women should dress, but I've noticed recently that I really don't like the way most girls (around here, at least) dress. Shapeless boho-chic Anthropologie monstrosities, shower-curtain print dresses, and those pseudo maternity dress thingies... blech!

To any women who are reading this, here's a good rule of thumb: you really can't go too far wrong just showing your boobs.

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lel, I like your taste in women's clothing (and women).
Originally Posted by joel_954
I prefer a woman dress in feminine clothing. Masculine clothing is for men.
This is like the flipside of that "skinny jeans are for women and homos" thread from a while back. It's pretty stupid. Unless by "masculine" you mean "ugly," masculine clothing can look fine on women.
Originally Posted by tagutcow
To any hot, young women who are reading this, here's a good rule of thumb: you really can't go too far wrong just showing your boobs.
ftfy. No one wants to see granny boobs.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
3704558435_8fba8cda15_o.jpg
3705379486_915d72bc7f_o.jpg

that chick was on America's Next Top Model this past season, she made it to the top 3 or 4 then got the boot for basically being "too old". She works at Bergdorf's in the mens dept and wore those TB outfits quite a bit on the show. Funny, Tyra and the judges told her she should pursue being a STYLIST, not a model like they usually say when you get the boot

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
I like the way my girl dresses, she does a waywt type thing too.

Nice, very weather appropriate. Will she be making major additions to her wardrobe or is she not moving with you?

Originally Posted by Teger
womens 45rpm

A 45rpm outfit head to toe would be incredible, man or woman. I'd actually like to see a girl in one (outside of the lookbook).

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
I find it awesome that they pair the outfits on the mannequins in the 45rpm store with manolo blahnik flats.

too cool

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
I find it awesome that they pair the outfits on the mannequins in the 45rpm store with manolo blahnik flats.

too cool

Not big on girls shoe brands, what sets manolo blahnik apart from other brands? Genuinely interested to know, because there's no difference to me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Staff online

Forum statistics