• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTKathweb.jpg

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
about 80% Giovanna Battaglia, with some Agyness Deyn thown in for kooky tomboy casual.
giovanna-vuitton.jpg
giovanna-derek-lam.jpg
agyness-on-bike-from-teen-vogue.jpg
AgynessDeyn16.jpg

winston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Sun dresses.

Absolutely. So few women understand how attractive a sundress is.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

IIIrd Icon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
I actually think it would be cool if my woman dressed exactly like I do, had the same haircut, wore DBs, and everything. It would be like being in love with myself.

you mean like Mick+Bianca?

mickbianca.jpg

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
agyness-on-bike-from-teen-vogue.jpg

Spot the Scott! What a chunky ball of omnipresence he is.

On topic, I like muted colours. I cannot stand the crass neons which were in fashion for a short period. Summer dresses with a nice play on proportions. In many cases, I like headbands too.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bwonger06
I honestly do not like Watson in the burberry campaign. On the surface, she is freaking hot, but it is all in the makeup and the hair.
I think she looks fine without all the fancy hair and make up too.
article-0-0583FD69000005DC-143_224x653.jpg
But then again, she still looks great with all the fancy hair and make up.
draft_lens1472799module9238012photo_1208959382emma_watson.jpg
3477286825_3fa48a99e3.jpg
3478092582_7b89e6e5f2.jpg
3478094640_3a6c2b711a.jpg
I know it sounds corny, but if you were to describe the above as a kind of "bohemian chic done right" (whatever bohemian chic means) then that's one style I would love to see a lot more girls dress up as. Also, on the subject of shoes, is anyone else as annoyed with flip flops as I am? It seems like a lazy effort, and they don't even seem that comfortable... I don't understand the appeal whatsoever. I realize that heels are pretty much impractical for day to day use but I really appreciate when girls wear flats, and would much rather before to see those than flip flops. And yes, sundresses are amazing. The great thing about college girls is that all the hot girls in high school suddenly realize that they're not at the top of the food chain anymore and actually have serious competition with hundreds of girls who are just as attractive as them, possible smarter and funnier too. It's amazing how noticeable the transition is from girls wearing all Hollister/AE/teeny-boppy type clothes with flip-flops who upgrade to ankle boots, Seven jeans, nicer tops, etc. Also, come sunshine, the sundresses come out in hordes. It's incredible, and I don't think that my school is great overall girl-wise. I'm actually kind of glad that it's a "fad" now, because it's one I like and don't mind seeing on hordes of attractive college girls. Anyways, some looks I've liked from lookbook (go ahead and click the links, they're worth it, unless you're over 22, or you are but are still ok with oogling high school girls) Her Her (It seems contrived, but if it's not, then it shows personality, and I kind of like that, it makes her seem cute, personality wise too I mean) Swap out the shoes for ankle boots Enough said... Nice shirt/drapey/knote/whatever it is Russian Worth repeating thrice. Also, this.
parisearlymorning.jpg
Steezy, or whatever the female equivalent is.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Wow.

This may turn out to be one of the best threads ever started here.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate it when women do that one-shoulder-bare crap.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Isn't the real answer: as slowly as possible ?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Seriously. It's such a tease, like, "Here's one bare shoulder, but only one, you can't look at both!" Women!

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I prefer a woman dress in feminine clothing. Masculine clothing is for men.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads