• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

X-It

Reaction score
ei080321058.jpg

Curious_George

Reaction score
I like most of the styles posted on the second page. I like vintage and feminine styles on women. I usually prefer dresses over pants, but the pants and jeans the girls in Get Smart's photos are wearing look good too. I like to see a girl in some looser cut women's repro Levi's over modern low-rise skinny jeans. I love what the girl in red is wearing.
081121-stockholm-girls-stockholm-so.jpg
I especially like the feminine top paired with what looks to be combat style boots. I have a rational hatred of high heels. Not only are they impractical, I know from my mother's experience wearing them when she was younger that they can really damage your feet. In most circumstances other than formal events I'd rather see a girl in flats, boots, tennis shoes, or even men's style dress shoes (like the girl in TheDroog's second photo).

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blair Waldorf.

Kris

Reaction score
I just like them to be ass-naked. And I'm not crazy about bony, emaciated chix.

X-It

Reaction score
casual-harem.jpg

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
like Ambie of Rick Owens New York.

/thread.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
pics?

haha, I've been searching but to no avail. It's not just a RO thing either, Teger fell in love with her too when we went there.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lel
What do you like to see on a girl, clothing/style-wise? I think, women's clothing is such a completely different game than men's that it's really hard, as a man, to think about this. We tend to approach our clothing a bit more practically and calculatingly than a lot of girls do. Of course, there are just girls who are good looking and honestly can look good in anything and we won't care, but I kind of want this topic to be about the clothes and not just "She's cute, so she looks good in anything.", I mean, I really want an emphasis on the clothes (err, well overall style I guess). So I suppose in a roundabout way, this is a thread about women's clothing, not just attractive women in clothing... First off, realistically, pretty much any girl in this thread is an instant yes (have fun browsing). Though, honestly, I think a lot of these girls fall into the "She's so cute she can look good in anything" with a combination of good photography, photoshop, and camera angles. That's not to say that they're not incredibly attractive, but the emphasis is less on the clothes. But like I said, I don't know much about women's clothing, so a certain way they wear it helps to. Idealistically, Emma Watson in Burberry.
article-0-05465510000005DC-391_468x606.jpg
article-0-054654CD000005DC-602_468x606.jpg

I honestly do not like Watson in the burberry campaign. On the surface, she is freaking hot, but it is all in the makeup and the hair. The clothing does not fit her very well. She has such a slender and slim body, the big burberry coats make her look cartoonish, kind of like this
konlife-2008050402.jpg
If you see some of her shots, the waist is super small and then it flares are a lot.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I actually think it would be cool if my woman dressed exactly like I do, had the same haircut, wore DBs, and everything. It would be like being in love with myself.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads