• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robokop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Gentlemen, I appreciate the truth driven by words and not daggers. Just remember that whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.

You're under arrest for crimes against the fashionable, creep.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please do not take offense to my postings, as this is purely a message board, inhabited mostly by awkward skater kids and older gentlemen with a penchant for skater kids.
Show me one skater kid. How old are you again? That picture of you makes you look between 26-30, if not, a bit younger. Please, let's not talk about awkward okay?
Gentlemen, I appreciate the truth driven by words and not daggers. Just remember that whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
butbut.gif
cry.gif
crazy.gif

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
looking at me messy jorts!
DSC_0282.jpg

9/10. Love the color. 10/10 for personality.
Warm and cold today.
iw1wkg.jpg

1/10. Tragic!. 1/10 for personality. P.S. I'm 34, does that involuntarily assign me "****" status?.

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys, he's trolling (and doing a pretty good job). Probably a slow day at work.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Berlin Report gets so much love ONLY because he has salt and pepper hair and a weathered face. He wears average clothing that happens to fit better than average. That is all.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Berlin Report gets so much love ONLY because he has salt and pepper hair and a weathered face. He wears average clothing that happens to fit better than average. That is all.

"average clothing that happens to fit better than average." ...isn't that also known as clothing that fits?

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9cypfqbgcn5z1tf6fslizm7to1_500.jpg
Sorry there weren't enough skaters in this thread.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is that picture or PinkPanster doing one of those whirly kick things that you skater kids do.

Robokop

Reaction score
You're right: There is nothing extraordinary about Berlin's choice of dress, but once you take the individual garments, his proportions, decent photography, and affable personality, you get a construct that is (visually) appealing to both the Internet Wizard and layman.

Your look can work, but it doesn't on you, just as a seagull shirt and jorts might look ridiculous on another.

Ahem... Creep.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robokop
You're right: There is nothing extraordinary about Berlin's choice of dress, but once you take the individual garments, his proportions, decent photography, and affable personality, you get a construct that is (visually) appealing to both the Internet Wizard and layman.

Your look can work, but it doesn't on you, just as a seagull shirt and jorts might look ridiculous on another.

Ahem... Creep.

Have we met?

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Where is that picture or PinkPanster doing one of those whirly kick things that you skater kids do.

it's called an ollie.

Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Neighborhood kids didn't think grandpa could get air, showed those rascals
090126b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics