• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Skull Jeans by an Alchemist

Lachy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
i wish there was more Skull action on here. my friends pair of Skulls are my favorite, look so nice, love the denim

I'm rocking Skulls. Bought them in December from Self Edge, didn't plan on them, but when I stopped by the store Kiya showed me them (amongst others) and I loved the fit. Its been 7 and a bit months, but due to work, they haven't been getting much wear, they're coming along though.

Originally Posted by muffinman
Whats the difference between the skulls with red tabs and those with a cross??

I could be wrong, but I think the Red Tabs are a Levis trade mark, which can't be replicated/copied outside of Japan, so they do the cross. I like the cross myself, but I'm not a purist.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For the record, it's not a cross, it's a dagger.
smile.gif

Lachy

Reaction score
the_more_you_know2.jpg

laugh.gif

By the way Kiya, I love these jeans, Thanks!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Skull Short Sleeve Crewnecks and 5010 6x6 and 5507 6x6 restock, check it.

The short sleeve crewnecks are a favorite of mine, i love em, why more companies don't do a S/S crew is beyond me. Also the 5010 and 5507 are now available up to size 36 and both are button-fly now.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=70

db_5507xx_01_web.jpg

db_5507xx_04_web.jpg

db_black_01_web.jpg

db_grey_01_web.jpg

db_black_03_web.jpg

db_grey_03_web.jpg

Lachy

Reaction score
BiG has a good description of the threads on their page for the 5010 6x6.

cancel.sing

Reaction score
Every time I look at a picture of the back patch on a pair of Skulls, all I see is ANAL CHEMIST.

Nevertheless, I really want a pair.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I feel stupid because I ordered the right pair, being 5507 but "luckily" got to kiya before they shipped (quick and prompt customer service, really good) and switched to 5010 for button fly as well as thinking that the thigh was the same, just difference in tapering. Guessing the info page changed pretty much the day after I made the switch.

I'm going to guess either just barely fits or something comical. Hoping it fits, because international shipping sucks.

Lachy

Reaction score
Returning internationally does suck. I've done it a few times though. Better to suffer the extra costs and end up with the right product though. A pair of $250 jeans that you can't wear is useless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads