• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

giving prohormones a shot

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
lolz @ seated 'military press'
confused.gif
Originally Posted by thekunk07
why do you hang around 675lb men all day?
He likes em big?

Opermann

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Good god man. How long have you been lifting for?

No kidding. 465 flat bench? 395 military? Even on a smith machine, I wonder if you do a full ROM or just come down a few inches. I'm gonna say your stats are more than a little fishy given your pics, but hey, anything is possible.

Also, prohormones are ****. I remember when they were legal, guys were using them left and right, and getting a whole host of terrible side effects, then losing all their gains. m1t was the worst of the bunch. Good luck and make sure you have a good pct.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yeah, trib, clomid and arimidex seem to be a must. i am having some scary mental effects that may be attributable and i feel like **** everywhere but in the gym.

and to answer the prior question, i have been lifting for 14 years, the first 5-6 like a powerlifter, then more of a bodybuilding type program. now i suppose i do a more functional hybrid.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not doubting Kunk in the least, but I would love to see a vid as well since nobody at my gym can put up like that and I'm genuinely awed by such lifts.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, for you, i will tape my session on thursday. my spotter has agreed to do it for me. this should help me achieve a level of gay post that even conne couldn't dream of.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I'm going to throw a UFC-type party for watching your video. Bunch of guys, sitting around shirtless, playing grab ass... mmmhmmm...

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
sounds sick bro

dbtbandit67

Reaction score
am i the only one here trying to discourage OP from taking any more of this stuff? yes i discourage it, esp. knowing all the guys that i did that lifted with me that were on similar stuff

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dbtbandit67
am i the only one here trying to discourage OP from taking any more of this stuff? yes i discourage it, esp. knowing all the guys that i did that lifted with me that were on similar stuff
He's an adult, educated about supplements, and well prepared. Kunk, if anything my mood was best described as invincible while on SD. That was on a very modest 10mg ED. But the back pumps . . . I remember being doubled over in pain after raking leaves. Taurine was a blessing. lefty

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
agree about the taurine. and while dbol has historically made me giddy as a schoolgirl, this is having the opposite effect.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
agree about the taurine. and while dbol has historically made me giddy as a schoolgirl, this is having the opposite effect.

Stop. If the PHs are starting to **** with your head they're not worth it.

lefty

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Stop. If the PHs are starting to **** with your head they're not worth it.

lefty

I'll be blunt here and say that I think you need a kick ********** kunk. For a seemingly intelligent individual with a lot going for him, I think you make some pretty stupid choices when it comes to your lifting and desire to get bigger.

I read comments where you state you have IBS (if I recall correctly), a messed up back and some kind of mood disturbance yet you persist in flirting with things that can potentially make these things worse. What's even more baffling to me is that you are aware of the effects/dangers.

I don't volunteer for said kick though because I don't want you to clench and rip my foot off.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i appreciate what you said jumble. but this is all i have that passes for a hobby. it's like telling a movie lover to wear a blindfold to the theatre.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads