• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
f*ck it, I'll grab a pair of KMW Chinos, hope they run tts.

Nevermind. they are sold out my size
frown.gif

atomicranch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Holy **** I forgot people for the sale price pick up the KMW natural indigo tee. that is a DEAL.
Pulling one for myself too
inlove.gif

I grabbed one of these yesterday. Really liking it.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the wings and horns tee would be great with the shorts so would the EG short sleeve henley and for the price its more than worth it.
I am still in nYC so I won't be around the store today.
email the guys the store wont open til 11am but they will respond to emails.
the KMW chinos run big > I have 2 pair of EG chinos but they are size 28 so unless you are a woman or a size 26 they are not going to fit .
now is a good time to check out the bblessing stuff too.
I might have some other shorts left but just onesies . outwear if I have any will be a steal but I am not sure what s left.
I will have the guys post some pics.
Best,
mauro

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Noticed you guys have a new "Defend Tomorrow" shirt up. How would you describe that color? Is it yellow like the tee from last year? Or is it gold like the utility trouser or Republica Libre tee up on Context?

OPTiK

Reaction score
whats the july 4th code? cant find it in the thread...

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jessetk313

Reaction score
are the wings and horns t-shirts on the slimmer side im trying to figure out if I could get away with a medium, usually im a small.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
the apolis tee is more gold than yellow. it is not as bright as the two items from context.

the measurements should be up on the web site for all items of clothing. I am a 40 and a medium
as a reference.
best,
Mauro

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is that WWM mariner cardigan... I am a small if I am BoO med? Very attractive price...

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
How is that WWM mariner cardigan... I am a small if I am BoO med? Very attractive price...

It's sold out in small, medium and large.

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please keep website stock up to date!
Oh well, saved me some money, I am really trying to not buy anything until september

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mauro, just placed my first ever order w/ Farinelli's for kmw chinos...the shipping charges to canada were painful but the discount on the pants softened the blow considerably
smile.gif

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Damn dude, it seems like every thread I pop into you're talking about making another substantial purchase. I thought you said you were tapping out for a bit after splurging on both W+H boots?

I guess that is one upshot of living in Australia. Last season's F/W stuff hits the clearance racks right when you'll actually be needing it the most.

Yeah, it's just that heaps of pieces I really liked and needed are on sale. Unrucky for me.

True to my word, I did say I would be tapped out. It seems however, Im just not ready to stop yet.

It's only now after months of purchases that I can actually wear some fits. I expect next year to be much slower in purchases, after getting all the basics this year.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads