• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

ajchen

Reaction score
PK: Kiya's bracelets are a custom run... the leather is slightly slimmer in width, and they have set sizes like you noticed. Our general release bracelets are wider in width and have two size settings that are 1" apart. For people who want a more exact size, feel free to buy from Self Edge. A lot of our retailers like the one size fits all option though, which is why we have that style available.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How much of a difference in width is there? It's tough to gauge on the 3Sixteen site, since there's no "fit" pic. Also, is the width and set size the only two distinctions between the bracelets?

MonkeyFresh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
Nice pictures Josh.

After 150+ men groped and stroked my personal Quoddy shoes at the Pop Up Flea, I finally devirginized them today. It was worth the wait.

oo haha those were yours? after I "groped and stroked" them I knew i had to order a pair haha i need to get some $ first but I want a pair of these after seeing those and my friend's pair, idk if you saw them but he had the Navy ones on (that picture form EB is actually his pair, soooo dope in Navy..)

ajchen

Reaction score
MonkeyFresh - I definitely remember you and Alex stopping by. I'm not sure if EB will be bringing any pairs in but feel free to contact me directly if you want to order a pair. They'll be on our webstore in about a month or two as well.

APK - I'll get some measurements for you today. But yes, you are correct on those being the only differences. They are both cut from english bridle leather and are also both edge finished with a wax for smoothness.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
APK - I'll get some measurements for you today. But yes, you are correct on those being the only differences. They are both cut from english bridle leather and are also both edge finished with a wax for smoothness.

yeah this info would be great ... im about to pull the trigger on the double wrap bracelet and was wondering about the discrepencies between direct from 3sixteen and self edge.

i was leaning self edge only cuz they offer free shipping ... only a few bucks though

ajchen

Reaction score
PK - the SE version of bracelets are 1/8" thinner... many people like the set sizing instead of the variable. I would just buy it from SE.

paulesquire1

Reaction score
quick question, interested in the SL-100x. does it have a slight taper at the leg opening? i like the look of skinny's but for my proportions (42 chest, 32 waist), i don't think it looks right. want a good stack, will it work?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by paulesquire1
quick question, interested in the SL-100x. does it have a slight taper at the leg opening? i like the look of skinny's but for my proportions (42 chest, 32 waist), i don't think it looks right. want a good stack, will it work?

Yup, it's got a slight taper starting right underneath the knee.

ninja_van1sh

Reaction score
I know its still a bit recent, but any news on the Duffel bag?

Thanks
nod[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads