• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
check the wings+horns feature at www.inqmnd.ca some shots there
It doesn't seem like there's anything new in those pictures, mostly old designs? That's an awful website, though, ****. magazine page layout on the internet = fail.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
why did they switch to ideal zippers for spring and will they again be riri or lampo for fall winter? the lampo jawns a few seasons back were as butter as kane said....more so than the riri's they brought back.

Yeah, I was disappointed by this..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
It doesn't seem like there's anything new in those pictures, mostly old designs? That's an awful website, though, ****. magazine page layout on the internet = fail.

I hate flash. There is a shot of the wool shirt jacket. For FW09, Wings+Horns does some really nice stuff with melton wool, which is a much better material for winter outerwear than is fleece, imo. I'll post some pictures in a week or so.

stoneb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ethanlee29
check the wings+horns feature at www.inqmnd.ca some shots there

appreciated but in the interview they're talking about the Fall '08 line and I expect the pictures reflect that
frown.gif

botfc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Originally Posted by stoneb
appreciated but in the interview they're talking about the Fall '08 line and I expect the pictures reflect that
frown.gif

Page 3 of the feature is actually a preview of F/W 09. Some of the pieces are "old" designs (chinos, Cowichan vest, nailhead shirt) and some are new ones (varsity jackets, 3 pocket button ups). Which is pretty much what every brand does. And I actually really appreciate INQMND's flash and layouts. Quality all around (content/form).

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Any new colorways for the zipper sneaker?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do the SS fit TTS?

I keep getting conflicting reports :-|

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
New post from hyrcollective.

Put the photo's up here.

I think it looks great.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wool mk-2 in gray and that varsity bomber are must haves

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am all over MK2 in gray, the chambray M65, a couple pairs of chino's, at least two of the pinpoint workshirts and some crewneck T's.

Should be a good winter next year, with all that warmth.

Though I think that W+H is much more flexible between seasons than alot of other brands, atleast for me.

hboogz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i can do without the epaulettes on the M65 that has the slanted breast pockets. Otherwise, it looks warm.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
I am all over MK2 in gray, the chambray M65, a couple pairs of chino's, at least two of the pinpoint workshirts and some crewneck T's.

Should be a good winter next year, with all that warmth.

Though I think that W+H is much more flexible between seasons than alot of other brands, atleast for me.

You're a baller!

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The quilted chambray jacket and flannels both look great. I'm looking forward to trying on the chinos too.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hboogz
i can do without the epaulettes on the M65 that has the slanted breast pockets. Otherwise, it looks warm.

It's an MK-2, not an M65.

The olive ("khaki", not shown) version is the best, by far.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads