• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
I can't believe I wasn't included this week. I tried very hard.

I have to give you points for taking the most photographs of yourself in clothes that you know should be altered.

That is more mysterious to me than LK's pallor, and more wonderful

- B

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I have to give you points for taking the most photographs of yourself in clothes that you know should be altered. That is more mysterious to me than LK's pallor, and more wonderful - B
I just say "I should alter this" to appease the iGents and other Forumites who get their panties in a bunch at the slightest imperfection. In actuality, I am a beacon for sprezzaturists everywhere, and I won't alter a thing.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
I just say "I should alter this" to appease the iGents and other Forumites who get their panties in a bunch at the slightest imperfection. In actuality, I am a beacon for sprezzaturists everywhere, and I won't alter a thing.

God bless you.

- B

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just say "I should alter this" to appease the iGents and other Forumites who get their panties in a bunch at the slightest imperfection.
Dude... you should not leave your house with some of the stuff you show here - seriously. Those 6" turn-ups with a coat and tie... ugh... I know you care about others' opinions as much as foo on an unusually open-minded day, but it would be wrong not to tell you regardless.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Dude... you should not leave your house with some of the stuff you show here - seriously. Those 6" turn-ups with a coat and tie... ugh...

They're only 2", bro. I'm 5'2". Plus, sprezzatura.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where is the looks gone wrong? It is the end of the ******* month,Vox,you are slacking!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads