• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
does ron herman go even lower

Traditionally yes...I too am waiting on this. I just don't know when. May have to wait it out til August to get 75% off
facepalm.gif

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
They go lower in september.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
They go lower in september.

By that time they will probably have a single rack of 30 of the same lanvin shirt

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
elux did 50% off all sale starting from this morning, needless to say by the time i woke up and checked it all was gone.

I saw that additional 50% off on sale items since last week, when I fist saw it there was a really nice pair of RO black leather boots with side zippers and a nice flat rubber gum sole, already on sale for around $800, so would've been around $400 at checkout, checked my size, they had them, decided to think about it for a bit, went back in a few hours latter and they we're all gone, all sizes!!!! I hate myself for being such a rationalist, I almost never do impulse buys, I dont like buying on impulse, so that makes me kinda always over-think every purchase, just to make sure It's not made on impulse, this time though I felt like an idiot for hesitating on them...

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
South Willard started their up to 70% sale this morning. They HAD a lot of goods...I went in on my lunch break and tried an Ervell shirt on with the intention of trying on more things. When I got out, said things were already gone, filling an online order! Stuff is flying off the shelves...

If you are in LA, you should def stop by. The owner is a really chill, knowledgable dude. Really nice store.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by canstyleace
I saw that additional 50% off on sale items since last week, when I fist saw it there was a really nice pair of RO black leather boots with side zippers and a nice flat rubber gum sole, already on sale for around $800, so would've been around $400 at checkout, checked my size, they had them, decided to think about it for a bit, went back in a few hours latter and they we're all gone, all sizes!!!! I hate myself for being such a rationalist, I almost never do impulse buys, I dont like buying on impulse, so that makes me kinda always over-think every purchase, just to make sure It's not made on impulse, this time though I felt like an idiot for hesitating on them...

want to trade mentalities?

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$20 off of $50 at shoebuy.com if you use paypal.com

i always buy my sperry's during this promo

KaiserSose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter
South Willard started their up to 70% sale this morning. They HAD a lot of goods...I went in on my lunch break and tried an Ervell shirt on with the intention of trying on more things. When I got out, said things were already gone, filling an online order! Stuff is flying off the shelves...

If you are in LA, you should def stop by. The owner is a really chill, knowledgable dude. Really nice store.

Anyone know how the raf polo's fit?

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
$20 off of $50 at shoebuy.com if you use paypal.com

i always buy my sperry's during this promo

sweet, copped the navy ones

Spencer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Confederacy in LA is 50% off now.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
Anyone know how the raf polo's fit?

Small as fuuuuuuuk. I'm sorry if that was useless. I'm an American Large and I couldn't get into a Raf XL.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CityHunter

Perhaps I should give them a call, anything good left?

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you need beater jeans apparently all gap jeans are $20 tomorrow.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads