• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Seconded. I wish more people would post the things that they have been told while wearing something along with a photo. It would make for extremely interesting reading if people were honest. Hmm, sp.flower. I'm waiting for some sized up red levi 510 twills from UO with the intention of wearing them to a casual business casual environment (double casual on purpose). I'll post a pic if I get a comment! Might not be able to do it. Odds of them fitting are pretty low, but I've posted in 'recommend me' a few times for red chinos to no avail.
Not the best quality I'm sure, but have you tried BDG Skinny Chinos? They come in a faded red.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lachy
Don't kid yourself, Mauro has your balls in a draw under the register. Just try and tell me you aren't going to get the WvG shirt!

Don't feel bad though, your's aren't the only ones in his collection, and they're all nice pickups!

tell me about it...

i think i'll be able to fight off the first round WvG urge since i'm not going to have a need for another L/S shirt until at least november. i'm a little nervous about what will comprise the rest of the collection, though.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Finally got those black Urban Outfitters boat shoes that were on back order for over a month. They look awesome for $45 shipped.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
Not the best quality I'm sure, but have you tried BDG Skinny Chinos? They come in a faded red.

I have considered those, but I am looking for a red with a bit more punch to it. I have a pair of those in khaki and they aren't surviving the level of activity at my job. I require a tougher pant that doesn't make me tug the material at the knees when I sit up and down (hiking ones trousers when you sit, you know what I mean?).

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just bought a pair of these Double Identitys off Oaknyc on sale. Ive been looking for a unique slip ons for the summer and thought these fit the ticket.
doubleapron1_large-tile.jpg

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this thread needs more pics and less lists. there's been like one pic posted in the last three pages!

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
this thread needs more pics and less lists. there's been like one pic posted in the last three pages!

Here here!

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dries jacket. I put the close up photo first because it has the truest color and shows the pattern and surgeon's cuffs. The fabric has silk in it, which gives it a nice sheen but makes it hard to photograph.

By DLester

By DLester

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Damn that is nice.

Jet approved.

Lachy

Reaction score
I decided to go with real home made photos, for something different.

Picture001.jpg

W+H Service Boots, in black and brown (PhotoBucket won't show my crop for some reason)

Picture016.jpg

Fred Perry MiJ Polos, in white and navy

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
raf simons shirt
raf simons pants
dries shirts (many)
dries pants

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
raf simons shirt
jil sander pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics