• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

trend towards being a skinny guy?

mkarim

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Nah, you're wrong. Women are inherently more selective than men are. Men have a max BMI cap while women have a BMI min and BMI max as well as a height min.

I think men and women are both selective, but each looks for different characteristics in the opposite sex.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is pretty bad.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Evolutionary psychology is fun. Check it.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mkarim
I think men and women are both selective, but each looks for different characteristics in the opposite sex.

most women for instance don't look for huge bazongas in men

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
This thread is pretty bad.

For once I agree with you.

Money. Confidence. Pick one or both if you want women.

I lift weights for me. I don't give a **** what anyone thinks about it.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya? Prostitutes aside, how much money would I need to make to consistently get women 2 inches taller than myself?

Busa Dave

Reaction score
Pretty much call that being Gay!
fight[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

thefreeman

Reaction score
Look at Robert Pattinson. Just named "Sexiest Man Alive" by some trashy magazine a couple hundred thousand women likely read. In addition, scores of teenage and twenty something girls fawn over him to no end.

It's to the point where I believe he had his abs sprayed on for one of his movies, he's that thin and non-muscular, and yet they adore him. How much of that is due to his status in the Twilight movies, I don't know, but it merits thought.

umadcuzimstylinonu

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZackyBoy
Girls like skinny men. Women like real, lean, built men.

Ya OK. That's why skinny guys like Zac Efron, David Beckham, Orlando Bloom, etc. are all dominating the sexiest men lists, right?

Originally Posted by TyCooN
Your body doesn't matter this much when dealing with the opposite sex unless you have a ****** between your thighs.

Being built like a pro boxer ftw.

Pro Boxers aren't exactly what I'd call being "built". Usually they are just very lean, but they don't have a ton of mass (no hate, because that's a similar look for what I'm going for, just saying that they aren't "built").

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is actually pretty dumb. I know a ton of girls who like fat guys. Different strokes for different folks. Like me for instance, I'm an ass man rather than a tit man.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why the ladies love Robert Pattinson His movie character demonstrates two qualities which women find irresistable: Danger and Chivalry. It has to be both, not just one or the other. He's a bad boy with good manners and makes the object of his affection feel safe, while being scary and dangerous to others. This article describes the same, except with much more verbage http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ght.html?cat=9

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by javyn
This is actually pretty dumb. I know a ton of girls who like fat guys. Different strokes for different folks. Like me for instance, I'm an ass man rather than a tit man.

I think it's pretty tactless to classify people based on their favorite female body part.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I think it's pretty tactless to classify people based on their favorite female body part.

wait what?

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
wait what?

'Tit man' and 'ass man'. I think stereotypical frat boys at least have a bit more class than that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads