• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Trapp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey Kiya,

I wear a size 30 in the iron heart 634s, and was wondering if that would translate to the size 30 for the original SExIH? (the 01 version that's sold out?)

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by littlebeast
Does self edge carry samurai denim in-store?

the only place in North America that carries Samurai is Blue in Green.

Selfedge is known for Flathead and Iron Heart exclusivity

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Flat Head 8005A Work-Jeans & New Summer Shirts

Flat Head has just introduced their newest model in their jean line-up, the 8005A Work-Jean, made of their rarely used 13.75oz rope dyed selvedge denim. This is a welcome addition to the current Flat Head jean line-up as it widens the scope of what's available from them in terms of basic jean models.

Along with the new 8005A jean we've received a great new Black Mint Woven Black Shirt that's a 50's style shirt with a very three dimensional weave pattern. Also in is a Red Picnic Short Sleeve shirt in a lightweight selvedge cotton material.

Flat Head has also brought us three t-shirts, all loopwheeled. Â One is a printed black tee with a Vintage Bikers theme on a heavy weight loopwheeled material. Also up is the Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-shirts in both black and white printed with discharge ink.

We've also finally received a restock of the cordovan card case in tan and the Flat Head Feather Ring along with all the jean models available from Flat Head.
All these items are now available in our online store:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=68

8005A Work-Jeans - Straight Leg
fh_8005a_01_web-767071.jpg

fh_8005a_03_web-721348.jpg

fh_8005a_05_web-721283.jpg

Black Mint Woven Black Shirt
fh_shirt_01_web-753866.jpg

fh_shirt_04_web-733487.jpg

Red Picnic Short Sleeve Shirt
fh_red_ss_01_web-733433.jpg

Bikers & Vintage Loopwheeled T-Shirt
fh_tee_01_web-782381.jpg

fh_tee_02_web-782330.jpg

Native Flat Head Loopwheeled T-Shirt
fh_tee_black_01_web-754966.jpg

fh_tee_white_01_web-754911.jpg

Tan Cordovan Card Case
pic-797640.jpg

Doctor

Reaction score
Kiya, I recently received my size 34 Imperial Kings (fit pics on previous page). given that I fill them up in the thigh area, are Duke's likely to be too tight through the legs? I appreciate it's a difficult question, so just let me know if you can't be sure. Just wanting to order a pair of indigo's (the Kings I got are black) and would like the Duke if I can get my legs into it. Alas, I don't like my chances
wink.gif
. Maybe a 2nd pair of Kings.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doctor
Kiya, I recently received my size 34 Imperial Kings (fit pics on previous page). given that I well and truly fill them up in the thigh area, are Duke's likely to be too tight through the legs? I appreciate it's a difficult question, so just let me know if you can't be sure.

Just wanting to order a pair of indigo's (the Kings I got are black) and would like the Duke if I can get my legs into it. Alas, I don't like my chances
wink.gif
. Maybe a 2nd pair of Kings.

If you got the Dukes they'd be quite tight in the thighs, you can try a pair if you want them to be a really slim fit, but if you want some room stick to the Kings.

Doctor

Reaction score
That was quick! Thanks, Kiya. I do kinda want a slim fit for my 2nd pair. I'll think on it for 24hrs and then make a decision
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads