• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill_switch

Reaction score
DSC05845.png
Ray-Ban (Tortoise Wayfarer) Baracuta Gap JCrew Sperry Seiko (Can't see it) My first WAYWT.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThomasoAIK
bili.jpg

Are the stripes to much so i should go with single colored stuff or some other pattern

GQ would be proud.

Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Those short-sleeved shirts with barrel cuff-like arm openings. They're quite popular here too. Are they an exclusively Asian thing?

Digging the hair.

Thanks, I would guess so- I made a point to buy some s/s shirts for summer when I was in Korea.

Originally Posted by chronoaug

eason- I don't normally pay you a lot of compliments but the hair looks good on you. Really intense and severe but in a good way.

I know you don't, jerk.

Originally Posted by Rye GB
SF74.jpg

45rpm x aa x 45rpm x Superga

It's nice to try different silhouettes and patterns, but this is just ugly (qualification needed for Rye criticism: imho).

danracer

Reaction score
Picture056.jpg
todays outfit to go to the movies... probably not SF approved.... H&M/levis 511/puma roma high **awaits flames** :p lol

danracer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Mmmm......well.....one easy thing you could do is roll your sleeves up farther. I'm not a fan of the three-quarter roll.

yeah after the pic. i rolled em a bit more...they felt a bit uncomfortable down there

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
DSC05845.png

Ray-Ban (Tortoise Wayfarer)
Baracuta
Gap
JCrew
Sperry
Seiko (Can't see it)

My first WAYWT.

Solid. Welcome.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
160976h.jpg
Have to find some use for this ugly-ass tanktop.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CarbonatedTsoda
20090620.jpg
OCxUniqlo OCxUniqlo Burberry Prorsum Tanner KMW 1980 Chucks

A 3-button high gorge jacket like that (is it 3 button? It looks like it's missing) isn't meant to be worn with jeans, or casually at all IMO. I also have a feeling that the chucks look weird where they meet the KMW 1980's, which don't have the slimmest hem. Also, if you're going to loosen up the tie like that, then spread the collar to fill the tie. It looks like the top is buttoned up all the way, but the tie is loosened slightly to be more comfortable- but it wouldn't matter if the shirt is still the most restricting part.
Originally Posted by connor
kinda wondering who it IS approved by
who the **** would wear those puma high-tops? just wrong in every way.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
eh.gif
Do you paint?

No, but I apparently shop at H&M while drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads