• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Youstar? Korean clothes / brand or something?

taikuodo

Reaction score
Does anybody have experience with this ebay seller? I am wondering what is the quality of their clothes and stuff. I really like some of their jackets and dress shirts.

http://stores.ebay.com/youstars-shop...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

You may or may not like it, but I personally think they look great ( at least cuz im asian ).
I'm trying to find what brand these clothes are, but it seems like they might just be sweat shop stuff from korea/china??

21stplayer

Reaction score
It's probably new/small Korean designer.
I've bought from another korean brand - TMC HOMME and was very impressed with the quality and handling + service they gave me.

I have also been looking at some of there stuff, the only downside is i'm taller/larger than the average Korean and their XL size isn't that big as i remember it.

But go for it! Pretty sure your not gonna be dissapointed.

PauLiex23

Reaction score
Hey coincidentally I ran across this seller on ebay also, and was wondering the same thing. If you did order from this seller what was your results?

spacetime

Reaction score
I considered ordering from them but they cannot sort out combined shipping for some reason. By pure happenstance I ran across a vendor in Chinatown that was selling what appears to be the exact same hoodies for $30 or two for $50. Unfortunately, he only had small and medium and I wasn't 5'4" nor 130lbs so they wouldn't fit. The quality appears to be fairly high as I didn't detect any irregularities nor issues with stitching. Material is decently thick though I wouldn't subject it to excessive washings. Zippers functioned well, easy to start and no binding. I would pay $30 as it should last a season or perhaps two with diligent care. But at the prices the ebay vendors want it is a bit steep.

Oh, and the vendor in Chinatown was unsure whether he could get any larges or XLs, even though I offered to pre-pay. But he is obviously obtaining these for probably $10-15 as he was willing to sell the ill-fitting medium for $20 . So the question is how can we contact the vendor or a distrubtor to obtain roughly the same pricing? He only had a total of <10 pieces so I doubt any significant quantity is required.

PauLiex23

Reaction score
Ahhh thats good to know. I pmed the ebay vendor about sizing and he seems to have a limited supply of certain sizes for particular items. One sweater thing I wanted he only has in L sizes, and he doesn't sound like hes capable of getting an M for example per my request. I probably will end up not ordering from him, since hes charging more than I'm willing to pay for items which I could probably find cheaper.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are on par with H&amp;M quality, I was gifted on of their suits, but haven't worn it.

rockyraccoon

Reaction score
Yes, have bought shirts. Very nice stuff, good cotton/stretch blend - fitted. I'm 5'11'', about 145 and although the sleeves on some stuff are short (I have long arms, almost 26&quot; sleeve), the fit of chest, shoulder is perfect.

FlyBoii

Reaction score
I wanna know how this brand fits?

I normally wear a large or extra large... But since the sleeves are short i wanna know what size i should wear?

mrputter

Reaction score
I also have a few questions about this site.

I fit Medium/Large clothing (UK sizes). I am 5 foot 10, have a 32/33inch waist, 36 inch chest, and am fairly broad shouldered, so which size should I opt for?

Second, do they constantly update the stock, or should I buy before it is too late? because my PayPal account hasn't fully been activated yet, so I may have to wait over a week to start trading!

Finally, how far can I haggle from the 'buy it now' price?

Thanks!

rockyraccoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
yes, youstar.

Update, received another shirt from them - this one, although the same shirt says 'Neo' on the tag. No change in fit/style/fabric. Assume a new supplier.

rockyraccoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrputter
I also have a few questions about this site.

I fit Medium/Large clothing (UK sizes). I am 5 foot 10, have a 32/33inch waist, 36 inch chest, and am fairly broad shouldered, so which size should I opt for?

Second, do they constantly update the stock, or should I buy before it is too late? because my PayPal account hasn't fully been activated yet, so I may have to wait over a week to start trading!

Finally, how far can I haggle from the 'buy it now' price?

Thanks!

These shirts are VERY fitted, if you like it snug, go L, otherwise XL for a little looser fit. As mentioned, I'm 5'11, 31 in waist, about 36" chest, and the Mediums fit well tucked in to low rise pants, but are fairly short to wear un-tucked.

Stock seems to update constant.

I've had good results with $15 buy it now offers.

rockyraccoon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by FlyBoii
I wanna know how this brand fits?

I normally wear a large or extra large... But since the sleeves are short i wanna know what size i should wear?

Don't know, more size info? I can't speak for the length of the sleeves on the XL's.

mrputter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rockyraccoon
These shirts are VERY fitted, if you like it snug, go L, otherwise XL for a little looser fit. As mentioned, I'm 5'11, 31 in waist, about 36" chest, and the Mediums fit well tucked in to low rise pants, but are fairly short to wear un-tucked.

Stock seems to update constant.

I've had good results with $15 buy it now offers.

So is a US large the same as a UK large?

Also, thanks for your previous answers
biggrin.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads