• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
(I forgot to quote Eason... here it goes) Nope! Get a new haircut that one looks marsupialed. You're missing the naked bikers at the Solstice Parade in Fremont. What does Beijing have over 40 naked overweight old white guys, one average naked asian chick, and three hot swedish naked girls?! On bikes?! Moving in unison?!!

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by davo10375
Andrew where did you get the WKND tank? been looking for a pair of pants from that line for ages with no luck.

The only pair of pants that I know WKND did this season are the unisex semi-drop sweats. I bought my tank from Tobi, but they had it at Ashtray a while back, sold out pretty quickly though. It's pretty awesome.

kenvinsense - thanks dude, I love my room. I try to keep it as empty as possible; no furniture, just my mattress and some books and other stuff strewn around. Wanted to instate a no shoes policy but got lazy about it.

Thanks for the compliments on picture quality doodz, my dads camera is pretty nice, haha. I don't think I'm doing it justice but whatever.

JaPo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NS88
Haha, word. You can get croc loafers for even better quality for a fraction of the price though.

I never buy anything someone tells me to buy, whether it's a milk carton or something like that. I always buy what I like, and if I like something I'll buy it. Brands aren't really important to me. From my posts, some could think that I only buy things because it's Gucci or Tom Ford or whatever, but I could care less about brands.

Exactly. You could care less about brands.

Not sure if I believe this BS anyway bru.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
(I forgot to quote Eason... here it goes) Nope! Get a new haircut that one looks marsupialed. You're missing the naked bikers at the Solstice Parade in Fremont. What does Beijing have over 40 naked overweight old white guys, one average naked asian chick, and three hot swedish naked girls?! On bikes?! Moving in unison?!!

I'm driving up to check out the Solstice celebration in about a half hour. Should be a good time.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
I'm so glad I'm not there, bro. I didn't feel the haircut at first either, but give it time and it will grow on you until you too can't resist.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ARW - The hat and the tank together are try-to-hard-hipster. Either w/o the other looks fine.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oxnard
This is great, the boots and pants work together wonderfully. Amazes me that you can layer this much during the summer.
Thanks man. It was actually in the 60's yesterday morning, and started getting really humid later in the day. The layers (Which were very light weight) were apropos as it was pretty breezy and thunderstorms were expected.
Originally Posted by asobu
gosurface: great as usual. Goood use of colors and proportions. I really like this.
Thanks, asobu. When are you going to start posting fits again? Seriously, I miss them even though they were always few and far between.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mondayc
I like this a lot, even if that cardi is thicker than some of my winter stuff.

That's a fantastic shawl collar cardigan. I just wish it were cool enough around here in the summer to justify picking one up. And I can't see myself wearing this color much into the winter.

ThomasoAIK

Reaction score
bili.jpg

Are the stripes to much so i should go with single colored stuff or some other pattern

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Really glad to see rye posting again. Him and sauce always did basics super well and made them look better than other people wearing similar stuff. His comments are always welcome, even though i dont' think i've ever gotten that high a rye rating
laugh.gif
andrew- If you're gonna go hipster, don't half ass it. Roll your ******* pants at the ankle, man. Totally not kidding. eason- I don't normally pay you a lot of compliments but the hair looks good on you. Really intense and severe but in a good way. gosurface- Sorry. Not liking it. The lower half is great and i plan on stealing those 2 pieces from you. Also, like i think we talked about a long time ago, i like the idea of the long cardigan as a light overcoat unbuttoned like that. However, i'm not liking the colors, textures and layering of the top half on its own, let alone with your bottom half. Sorry, man. Not that it looks really bad, but i'm sure you can twerk that outfit out and make it better.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Thanks for the compliments on picture quality doodz, my dads camera is pretty nice, haha. I don't think I'm doing it justice but whatever.

for best sharpness stand where you will be in the picture and then focus on the spot you will put the camera down on. resize/sharpen in photoshop and you're golden

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
The only pair of pants that I know WKND did this season are the unisex semi-drop sweats. I bought my tank from Tobi, but they had it at Ashtray a while back, sold out pretty quickly though. It's pretty awesome.

kenvinsense - thanks dude, I love my room. I try to keep it as empty as possible; no furniture, just my mattress and some books and other stuff strewn around. Wanted to instate a no shoes policy but got lazy about it.

where do you compute at

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ are you serious about wanting to see 500 days of summer?

chrisjr

Reaction score
Here is my outfit from yesterday. We had our annual family golf tournament at the club. Our team ended up winning (out of four teams), and we had a lovely evening with drinks on the lawn and dinner veranda.

During the day, I wore Nike golf shoes, Etro shorts (khaki), RL exploded pony polo (white), RL cashmere sweater (light orange), Persol glasses and a J.Crew newspaper boy cap (blue+white stripe). Photos of those to come.

For the dinner I wore (photos taken at the end of the night - wrinkles and loosened tie):

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

Isaia suit

RL black label shirt

PS London tie

Brooks Brothers watch

J Crew madras belt

RL Polo socks

PS white bucks

and from last tuesday when I took a sick day and enjoyed the sun:
IMG_0952.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads