• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
According to the terms, it is either not on sale, on final clearance, or non-apparel?

Originally Posted by cr1234
Does anyone know if the discount only get applied once you actually purchase the item? It says "Discount taken at checkout", but it's still not there at the checkout page.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox. Anyone have a code?

They just threw up a ton of Raf, a lot of it is FW 08, a few earlier pieces. Pretty limited availability. Jump on it guys. I have a full ******* dream box right now, I'm sure most of it will be gone within the next few days.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
green@yoox for 5% off, which just about covers shipping and maybe the return (obviously depending on purchase price, you math nerds)

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Yoox says the labeled size for 7 is EU 40, which should fit like a US 8. I'm a US 9, and I fit a 41 in MMM sneakers.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
If someone buys me the Margiela tan rider's jacket in size 38, I would be eternally grateful.

If someone can find me a black version of this in 38 I will be happy as well.

Bloomingdale's private sale is (effectively) 25% off whatever the marked price is. 25% off per 100 spent.

Nananine

Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Bloomingdale's private sale is (effectively) 25% off whatever the marked price is. 25% off per 100 spent.

Yeah, the for coupons in the back of the brochure they're handing out gives you 25 bucks off every 25 you spend. Which means I'm a little stuck, as there's only one item I really want and it's about 30 bucks off of a full 300. The whole "between something and something you get X % off" applies only to non-sale items... and seeing almost the entire men's section is on sale, I don't see the point. I think I'll go have a gander at Barney's this Thursday before I make a decision, the shirt I'm looking at has a very slim chance of selling.

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Iono about that. I picked up a N(N) coat and got 25% off for each 100 dollars OFF the sale price. I didn't even take in the book. The SA just scanned a barcode from a book.

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So about 50% off Barney's this Thursday.
(additional 25% on Thursday)
Anyone have the scoop on Sak's or Filene's Basement?
Nordstrom's yearly sale this Friday.
Bloomingdale's private sale, 25% off marked.

Just trying to compile a list, I assume that's it for Sak's.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessetk313
any raw diors in stock andyliu?

Originally Posted by stylesmurf
So about 50% off Barney's this Thursday.
Anyone have the scoop on Sak's or Filene's Basement?

do people bother reading the thread?

stylesmurf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
do people bother reading the thread?
I actually read like the last 30 pages over the last four days, and consequently forgot most of what i read already due to all the different things being talked about. Thanks for the love though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads