• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dibadiba
hphotos-ak-

Do you live on Vancouver Island?

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
This is just for the lulz. I was out thrifting with cute hipster girls. They convinced me to buy the shorts and wear them around Wicker Park for the afternoon. Y'all know you let the exposed belly, mmmmmmmm.

If those girls didn't already think you're gay, they do now.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Do you live on Vancouver Island?

I can't even begin to guess how you figured that out based on that pic. but you're correct haha

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
In your "Poon" thread we told you to bang them, not shop with them.

I wish I had girls to shop with.
frown.gif

But yeah, I think his desired poon/available poon balance just shifted the wrong way.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
If those girls didn't already think you're gay, they do now.

yup, you've now graduated to human dress-up doll. congrats!

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NS88
I'm assuming you read English, right? I was referring to "trustfund kids" who usually major in cliche Economics and whatnot in college just because their parents own large corporations, and that they think they can just whisk in and hold a key position as soon as they graduate, or that their parents force them to major in stuff that they don't even want to take. I think it was APK(?) who was giving me a lecture thinking I'm one of those people, and this was me telling him that I was not. I don't think Econ is a cliche per se, but it is a cliche among the young New York Upper East and West siders, because they have a lot of pressure from their parents. I go to Columbia where I am majoring in Poli Sci, and minoring in Economics, and you should know that in any college, Poli Sci, IR, and Econ are all correlated.
Political Science is one of the least sought after degrees imaginable from a strictly "worth" standpoint, and Economics isn't correlated in anyway to that or international relations at any school I have studied at or researched. It's almost always in a science based faculty while Poli Sci remains firmly in Arts. Maybe you are thinking of some art version of Economics that people take. Explain to me how econometrics, probability & statistics and upper calculus and linear algebra has anything to do with a political science degree. By the way... you're overweight and your clothes look like **** on you, so go for a run and get a personal shopper at Barneys.

NS88

Reaction score
2i6nptg.jpg

dvrqq0.jpg

Rag & Bone combat shirt, AA tee, Shipley & Halmos chinos, Tod's loafers

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy Moly.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 16 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.2%

Forum statistics

Threads