• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjr

Reaction score
photo from a little while ago I never posted. at home & sick today so i'm planning on wearing these shoes, my etro shorts, and some sort of polo while i catch some sun and read in the backyard. or, better yet, maybe hit the golf course.
IMG_0916.jpg
RLBL shirt Isaia sweater Modern Amusement trouser Ralph Lauren boat shoes

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
andrew- MiniW's shirt is opening ceremony x uniqlo. Call them up and get a medium (which fits like a small and the smallest they have). They probably have some. I think it's cheaper now than it was (like $30-40 retail so still cheap) that girl- Didn't you work at farinellis? I remember you from the party and thought you worked there. What's up with nyc? I think the outfit looks great actually. I don't have a problem with the socks either. No socks lengthen the legs but i think it'd look slightly off with no socks and the shoes. Maybe boots instead if you wanted to mix it up with bad weather or nyc walking but i like it as is. The misses really likes your coat and hair. yfyf- ******* wonderful. Your blazers always fit so nice. Sweet watch. kelvinsense- Really nice simple fit. The grensons look better worn there than stock pics i've seen.

danracer

Reaction score
CollagedePicnik2.jpg

to hang out at the mall and going to the movie theatre
smile.gif

Zara/levis 511/converse

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ that honestly isn't too bad. You look better than most. The shirt could fit better try going down one more size. The jeans are too loose in the top block but overall its getting better.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula
^^^ that honestly isn't too bad. You look better than most. The shirt could fit better try going down one more size. The jeans are too loose in the top block but overall its getting better.

Agreed, good step up dan. Shirt could fit better though.

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by that girl
so i look grumpy...but...

dress is sunshine & shadow
coat is rag & bone
shoes, ysl tribute 2 (which, you can't see much of, but they're my favorite)

without a coat ...
photo-2-3.jpg

and then ...
photo-3-1.jpg

thoughts? suggestions? help?

Very Cute. Like others have said it wouldnt hurt to loose the socks. Wish more girls had your taste of clothing wear I live.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Very Cute. Like others have said it wouldnt hurt to loose the socks. Wish more girls had your taste of clothing wear I live.

I think the socks look great, I wouldn't say that normally but I think you pull it off well. I completely agree about girls' taste in clothing.

danracer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerFormula

Originally Posted by breakz
Agreed, good step up dan. Shirt could fit better though.

Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
fing02[1].gif

thnx, yeah the shirt could be better but they never have xs on zara so i might have to take my shirts to a tailor to thin em a bit
smile.gif

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is just for the lulz. I was out thrifting with cute hipster girls. They convinced me to buy the shorts and wear them around Wicker Park for the afternoon. Y'all know you love the exposed belly, mmmmmmmm.
4925_106507601053_733536053_2784695.jpg

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by that girl
so i look grumpy...but... thoughts? suggestions? help?
- I like, nothing needs to change Back to Topic Temp - 11c, crisp & just in time before the rain Days Agenda - Wednesday, meetings, no lunch as I have a dinner tonight @ Claudes (French mega degustation PIG out) & introducing my "friend " to Mom, Sis & B.I.L - so everyone will do their best to represent the Adams Family! Not smiling as it is COLD
L1010976_2.jpg
L1010977_2.jpg
L1010982_2.jpg
L1010986_2.jpg

Frames Ti matt black frame w vanilla temples - Viktor & Rolf (the choice of retired dictators..) Sun-glasses "Carey" brown TS - Tom Ford Over coat Navy Piacenza cashmere - Bespoke (from about 8 year ago) BlazerSuit Grey S120 wool/mohair, 2B, 2 PP, button fly, soft shoulder - Peter Lee PS Pal Zileri Shirt Jantzen MTO 1st Batch Watch SS Ingenuier 3227-01- IWC Tie Narrow 4 color travel - Muji Socks Navy cotton - Pantharella F/wear\t Chocolate French calf "austerity brogue" - Zee's Bag Olive tote, ballistic nylon - Porter Japan Pen Red "Guilietta" Alfa Romeo LE roller ball, resin - Delta Umbrella Mid-night - Bespok Odeur\tOriginal Musk Blend #1 - Kiehls​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads