• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crate vs. Farinelli: The Official Jeans Thread

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
enough about your R&Bs, albert check your email!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Ha, it only makes senses that cotton is cotton and it'll stretch. My pair originally measure 33" tagged 32 and they're out to 34" now, a bit too loose for me to wear them now.

People think Cone is Cone is Cone when really they do so much product that you can't corner them. I think it's because people are used to seeing their standard blueberry Levi's stuff and think that that's all they're capable of.

Edit: Adam, I did.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
Holy **** I think I finally made sense on the internet.
tounge.gif

Just talked with Mauro for a while on the phone and I half expected him to have a thick accent based on how he types. Was I wrong...
rolleyes.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^LOL. I just don't express myself well and my spelling and typing is ****.

Zissou was on the phone with me because we a doing a "versus" together it was his contest idea that has got everyone all kinds of nuts so he gets first dibbs. We are doing a shirt and it will be BAD ASS and it will be LIMITED edition.

The jean contest will be really cool because the winner can go to NYC to source everything.
fistbump.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it possible to get a stock update?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is gonna be fantastic! I've got a specific idea in mind, but need to think out all of the details. You all know how I like workwear, but I'm hoping this will be something anyone will want to wear...

Thanks for setting this up, Mauro!

harryc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^LOL. I just don't express myself well and my spelling and typing is ****.

Zissou was on the phone with me because we a doing a "versus" together it was his contest idea that has got everyone all kinds of nuts so he gets first dibbs. We are doing a shirt and it will be BAD ASS and it will be LIMITED edition.

The jean contest will be really cool because the winner can go to NYC to source everything.
fistbump.gif

I can't wait for more info on the shirt. I will be watching the affiliate thread like a hawk.

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Is it possible to get a stock update?

Here's what's left online:

34 - 4
36 - 1

I'm going to hold off posting what the in-store stock is for now. We are in the process of figuring out exactly what was sold and I'd feel bad promising an in-store pair to someone if they were all spoken for. Stay tuned though! Jeans should be arriving soon!

-pai

Kill_switch

Reaction score
random question since everyone is talking about r&b is the rb15 streaky denim?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes, Zissou idea is very good and it will be a blast.
Payman is putting up up sizes now.

We have pulled some sizes as reserves just so we don't over sell. So if you want a size and you see its sold out you might have a shot at snaggin a pair.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
random question since everyone is talking about r&b is the rb15 streaky denim?
It depends. Rag & Bone likes to use different types of denim that vary from model and season. There have been streaky rb15s and flat rb15s. Your best bet is to ask for pictures before you buy.

Oxnard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
This is gonna be fantastic! I've got a specific idea in mind, but need to think out all of the details. You all know how I like workwear, but I'm hoping this will be something anyone will want to wear... Thanks for setting this up, Mauro!
Possible workwear themed collabs sounds intriguing, I am very excited to see what comes out of this. Good stuff on more collabs!

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of streaky, are the CvsF as streaky in real life as they look in the photos? If they are I'll be a very very happy man.

Also what's the weight of the denim?

flesy

Reaction score
they're 13.25 ounces I believe. It's somewhere in this thread. It's 13.xx for sure though.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ you are correct 13.25
the jean is kinda streaky but it won't last. The streaky-ness and sheen is a result of the overdye. It will fade and the sheen will fade. you will like it it's very multi-directional.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads