• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sexandcandy
i bought some from them last fall for 213 total in-store size 31. ended up being too big so i sold them at cost. been looking for a steal on a size 30 ever since

luckily i called the SF store who directed me to the Vegas store which sent a 30 to me tonight for $195 shipped thanks to you
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

yup thats how much i paid too. if anything doesnt make it to the next markdown, its dior jeans

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
y-3 just went to 50% off. pleaes talk me out of buying one shoe of each model... i have honja, sprint, and boxing. need:

field, tenji, hayworth, tennis, hejerlack (the other models are too expensive)

is it stupid to buy all 5 of them to complete my collection? it would run me $600

All depends on what else you want from all the upcoming sales
smile.gif

How do the Y-3s fit these days? Are they fairly true to size? I had a pair years ago and I remember they were quite a tight fit, but it could have just been that style.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
boxing fits tight, sprint fits true to size, cant comment on anything else (honjas arent here yet). i just size up half size for everything cuz i wear these to the gym with socks. i am so tempted, sigh.

pdsf

Reaction score
Thanks! I am very tempted to get either tenji or tennis. mmmmm And yeah, my old pair was boxing and they definitely fit tight.

I just wear my asics to the gym. :)

BTW, some new discounts can be found on forwardforward and revolve...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty decent sale at www.shopsydneys.com. Good people, and some pretty good prices. I would recommend that you guys try out Entermodal wallets and card cases. At 1/2 off, you can't beat the quality/price ratio. I got a Julius belt at pretty much the Japanese retail (which is about 1/2 of the US retail. Will shock Goth Ninjas everywhere by wearing with Mr. Olive and Wings+Horns and desert boots instead of drapey stuff and C. Diems. **** the orthodoxy.

ALLCAPS

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Will shock Goth Ninjas everywhere by wearing with Mr. Olive and Wings+Horns and desert boots instead of drapey stuff and C. Diems. **** the orthodoxy.

You deserve a medal.

And by that I mean a Damir Doma brooch, which you will no doubt be able to wear without looking like an anime villain.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Pretty decent sale at www.shopsydneys.com. Good people, and some pretty good prices. I would recommend that you guys try out Entermodal wallets and card cases. At 1/2 off, you can't beat the quality/price ratio. I got a Julius belt at pretty much the Japanese retail (which is about 1/2 of the US retail. Will shock Goth Ninjas everywhere by wearing with Mr. Olive and Wings+Horns and desert boots instead of drapey stuff and C. Diems. **** the orthodoxy.

Nice! Glad to hear you copped.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone know when the dior boutiques themselves go on sale?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by pdsf
BTW, some new discounts can be found on forwardforward and revolve...

Why are revolve's clothes being modeled by wmmk's fat brother?

DRIF-MS363_V1.jpg

iDoc

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nobopyon
Barney's sales lady told me that in 3 weeks, they will have 60% off, then 75% off on July 4th week..
Stopped in Barneys today. SA said sale items go additional 25% off this coming Thursday, June 18th (total ~55% off original price). Around July 4th, sale becomes full 60% off. But everything may be picked over by then for that extra 5%...

sexandcandy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by andyliu52
does anyone know when the dior boutiques themselves go on sale?

they've been on sale the past few weeks. select denim (no mij raw), outerwear, bags, etc. were 50% off. not sure if it's still going on. started late may

spreadcollar

Reaction score
i'm 6'2" with a long torso, does anyone have any idea whether this raf by sweater in medium is cut long in the body and sleeves (i know the raf by shirts are usually cropped with long sleeves, which i think is the case here?)? http://www.forwardforward.com/fwd/Di...oduct=RAFB-MO2 (there are no measurements for medium on the site, and i find the forwardforward measurements to be kinda suspect sometimes, anyway).

Kundun

Reaction score
Originally Posted by iDoc
Stopped in Barneys today. SA said sale items go additional 25% off this coming Thursday, June 19th (total ~55% off original price). Around July 4th, sale becomes full 60% off. But everything may be picked over by then for that extra 5%...

does anyone know if they sell dior jeans? and if theyre on sale?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads