• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a douche.

NS88

Reaction score
Well, it wasn't contrived. Oh, and that guy is not gay, since he's a well known "womanizer."

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NS88
Well, it wasn't contrived. Oh, and that guy is not gay, since he's a well known "womanizer."
You don't get to decide if you appear contrived. That's not how appearances work. But nice work proving expensive clothes don't equal taste or style.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
How about not scaring him off from his first post so we get somebody who actually looks different for once?

Doctor

Reaction score
^^ As above. Coming down a bit heavy on a newbie, guys... (though I'm a newbie myself... hi
biggrin.gif
)

danracer

Reaction score
Picture050-1.jpg
Zara/AX/bostonian i know u guys hate square toed shoes but w/e i dont have any other shoes, im probably gonna buy DB soon
smile.gif

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
9910xz.jpg
w2ha8l.jpg
eqvvqr.jpg
Gucci leather bomber, J Crew v-neck, Dolce jeans, YSL sneakers

This forum (read: any forum) doesn't approve of obnoxious flashing of labels as per the ones on your jeans and sneakers which couldn't be more obvious. It looks to me (and probably others) that you are more interested in the brands and their cache like so many other 'douchebags' and are not really interested in the clothes themselves and putting together a good outfit, ergo you're a show off. This is probably why you are receiving the negative feedback on your outfit. Don't try to act cooler than you are, tilting your head up and to the side is a pretty arrogant stance and sent off alarm balls of wankery for me. Don't take photos of yourself in toilet mode just prior to taking your jeans off, I assume this is for the sake of showing the D&G plaque on your jeans for the reasons above. Don't take photos of just your sneakers unless they are somewhat unique or special (hint: the most common YSL sneaker available does not fall into this category) Oh and its too hard to be nice about this, so apologies if I'm coming across as harsh.

danracer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doctor
I *really* like this. Great look!

Interested to know what the jeans are.

Originally Posted by sexandcandy
My bad..forgot to list brands.

H&M cap and jacket, BoO shirt, J. Crew tie, APC new cure, Sisley boots

there u go

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
I like the jeans look, PG.
which cut are those r+b's?

- RB2? current season

Originally Posted by JKISSI
dscf0319.jpg

I don't know how i missed this, but very good chrono.

+1

Originally Posted by kelvinsense
i'm baaaaaaaaack. brought a friend
BOOM BOOM FIREPOWAHHH

- very cool

Wow. You don't have to be a complete douche. If you know Gucci, you'd know the cuts of their jackets. Here are 2 pictures of guys wearing them in the past week. If you know soccer, you'll know who they are.
- Like I said on the MC thread.. We all don't have model or professional sports bodies, but we all do need to understand balance, proportion & fit. Not labels.

Originally Posted by Eason
How about not scaring him off from his first post so we get somebody who actually looks different for once?
- dude has posted a few times on MC & has not taken the kind feed-back or understood the sarcasm

Back to Topic

Temp - 17c, crisp & a nice change from the heat & humidity of HKG
Days Agenda - Saturday, survived 10 hours of waiting & flying, arrived 0815, rush toi ****, shower & shave as I then had my Niece & Nephew for the day, home for a disco nap as a night of rugby! NZ v France then Australia v Italy!

L1010912.jpg

L1010913.jpg
L1010915.jpg

L1010918.jpg
L1010920.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads