• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best television or movie theme.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Not sure if it's the best, but it's pretty good.

+1

Yokko Kanno / Seatbelts were golden for the entire series. I'm not sure exactly what happened during the movie, but the music wasn't as good. It was still good. Just not amazing.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The Fall Guy

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Star Trek:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I mean, who doesn't love the ethereal space lady? The perfect matchup of song and program: Alfred Hitchcock Presents.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Underrated:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The classic Bond theme. Overexposed, but still, perfect. It's exactly what Bond ought to sound like.

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. I've always liked the Maverick theme. Riverboat, ring your bell!

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Memories from when I was just a little tyke.
smile.gif

Reading Rainbow

Horrible theme... but its funny seeing a young Morgan Freeman with a fro.

A favorite from my childhood 3-2-1 Contact

Street Hawk

ALF

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday

The classic Bond theme. Overexposed, but still, perfect. It's exactly what Bond ought to sound like.

The James Bond theme is everything a theme should be, or rather, does everything a theme should do. I was watching "Spy Hard" or some similar James Bond parody, and the music was an obvious nod to the original... all the elements were changed, and yet it was still recognizable as James Bondy. It's music you recognize by the mood it creates rather than any one concrete musical element. Really, a genre of music unto itself.

Plus I love the sus chords and raw, early-Beatles sound of the guitar.

DBoon

Reaction score

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. but seriously, this is unbeatable:

Johnny Amiga

Reaction score
Roy Budd kicks ass.

The Sandbaggers (one of my alltime favorite tv shows too):

Get Carter:

Diamonds:

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why is it that nobody has mentioned the theme from Star Wars yet???

ADDENDUM: Well, screw it. I'll be fucked if I can get the embedding to work, but it's on YouTube.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TV

250px-Space1999_Year1_Title.jpg

Film

mepris_le.1173273254.jpg

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Surprised Doc Holliday hasn't mentioned this...

One of my favorite movies.

All the different versions of this are good.

Rockford Files

I Spy

Get Smart

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The A-Team

Back to the future

Star Wars

2001: A space odyssey

Knight Rider

Baywatch (Yes again)

Rocky

Indiana Jones

Dukes of Hazard

Willow

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blade Runner

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Once upon a time in the west

A fistful of dollars

Empire of the Sun (Can't find 'original', so another version of Suo Gan)

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Psycho

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Labyrinth

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The Graduate

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. The Muppet Show

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Batman

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Chinatown

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found it!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads