• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoStyleMan
The foofed version looks better. Perhaps RLBL isn't for him.

perhaps you should try harder to stir up debate.

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so, i'm wondering, just what is the limit of foofing?

n5128814541598991.jpg
n512881454159902813.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a very tolerant woman right there.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by js4design
so, i'm wondering, just what is the limit of foofing?

n5128814541598991.jpg
n512881454159902813.jpg

My GOD, look at those shoes.

That chick is kinda cute, she needs to lose 10 and give up the salsa dress, but at least it almost fits.

As for the guy, who wants to bet he'll lost the jacket and have his shirt untucked before the prom dance is over?

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats
Is that a zoot suit? Dear Lord.

Stop Making Sense!

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my favorite thing about that guy is that as bad as that suit fits, the sleeve length really isn't that bad (seems to be the length that most guys that don't frequent sf get) which makes me believe he might have actually brought this monstrosity of a suit to a tailor.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
LOL one of my friends dresses like that when he 'dresses up'. Its a laugh, but he's one of the coolest people, so he gets a pass. He brings it together with a snoopy tie that has had the same knot in it for about 10 years.

prehop

Reaction score
sleeve length is strange... why does the back of the sleeve look so much longer? my guess is that this is a relative's suit (dad or older brother, perhaps?) and the sleeve is rolled up on the inside and masking-taped... according to my mom, the ladies in her small southern hometown used to do this to the hem of their skirt to shortern them after they left the house

Albern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by factorial
Hi, can you foof me?

16568630-16568632-large.jpg

Originally Posted by PandArts
Stop Making Sense!

Originally Posted by hip_priest
worship.gif

That was an awesome concert. I was watching an interview with Byrne a few months ago regarding that suit and it looked really creepy compared to the concert footage. It was interesting how his desire to wear an extremely large suit was because of his love of symmetry.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics