• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Oxnard
Hey, I got an email saying that you had restocked the various Iron Heart denim's, including the 301s, but it looks like they are still all mostly sold out. Are they already gone, or were they just not put on the site, etc.? Thanks!

They sold out almost instantly... we got between 1 and 3 per size.
We're getting another restock, a far larger one on June 16th, one week from today.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sugar Cane Short Sleeve Summer Shirts

Fresh from the never idle hands of Toyo, a batch of three new Sugar Cane shirts perfect for warmer weather.

Two are a fine pin-check fabric which is one of their best sellers and a new Indigo Guam shirt. All three are short sleeve and the two pin-check versions were made for us up to size XL.

All three of these shirts along with a restock of some sizes of the Recycled Denim Sweet Jeans are now available in our online store:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=65

Blue Pin-Check Short Sleeve Shirt
sc_navy_ss_01_web-786291.jpg

Black Pin-Check Short Sleeve Shirt
sc_blk_ss_01_web-743389.jpg

Indigo Guam Short Sleeve Shirt
sc_check_ss_01_web-743286.jpg

sc_navy_ss_03_web-711487.jpg

sc_blk_ss_04_web-711428.jpg

sc_check_ss_03_web-772406.jpg

sc_check_ss_04_web-772349.jpg

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Yo Kiya, I got my Flat Head chambray today. I was marveling at it in all it's glory when my mom points out some loose stitching on the button placket. Sheeeit. She then proceeded to call you guys (Was that you on the phone?) and get it ready for return and exchange. However, I wanted to size up to 42, which there are none of left on the site. Got any layin' around anywhere?

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
Yo Kiya, I got my Flat Head chambray today. I was marveling at it in all it's glory when my mom points out some loose stitching on the button placket. Sheeeit. She then proceeded to call you guys (Was that you on the phone?) and get it ready for return and exchange. However, I wanted to size up to 42, which there are none of left on the site. Got any layin' around anywhere?

aww were you too scared to call yourself?

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
aww were you too scared to call yourself?

Yup. Way too scared. Actually, I didn't give a ****, but she did.

PeterParker

Reaction score
Yup. Way too scared. Actually, I didn't give a ****, but she did.

Weren't you the kid whose mom bitched you out for wanting to buy $175 jeans? But she had no problem with you buying a $175 shirt? [sarcasm]I bet she ripped Kiya a new one about how he's pushing expensive, quality clothing on teenagers like crack.[/sarcasm]

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You'd be the first person we've ever sold a Flat Head shirt with loose stitching or any defect.
Send it back to us with a note stating what's wrong with it and we'll call you once we receive it.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PeterParker
Weren't you the kid whose mom bitched you out for wanting to buy $175 jeans? But she had no problem with you buying a $175 shirt? [sarcasm]I bet she ripped Kiya a new one about how he's pushing expensive, quality clothing on teenagers like crack.[/sarcasm]

That'd be me. It took a while convincing her. Now she's upset that a shirt costing that much would have a defect. I don't care, but I do need to up a size. It would have been Eason tight if I had washed it.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
You'd be the first person we've ever sold a Flat Head shirt with loose stitching or any defect.
Send it back to us with a note stating what's wrong with it and we'll call you once we receive it.

Thanks man. It'll be on the way with a note tomorrow. And there are no 42's left?

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Raoul Duke
Post pictures of this defect...Also, grow some balls.

Why the hostility? It's just some loose stitching. I'm not trying to be an asshole about it, I'm just stating the problem. Also, explain my lack of balls in relation to this.

tetsuo

Reaction score
why didnt you just call or email selfedge/kiya to ask these questions, instead of publicly posting about it on the internet?

lol @ your mom calling SE for you

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Why the hostility? It's just some loose stitching. I'm not trying to be an asshole about it, I'm just stating the problem. Also, explain my lack of balls in relation to this.

because your mom called a store for you and is forcing you to send a shirt back

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads