• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

People doing weird things in public

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walking down the street, you see people doing all kinds of weird stuff in big cities. Walking down Regent Street in London I saw a fat black guy in sweat pants with his hand down his pants whacking off while listening to his mp3 player.

What's the weirdest thing you've ever seen?

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a man with long hair, wearing a wife beater and short-shorts with knee length socks walking a ferret last weekend. Gotta love being back in Seattle....

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
I saw an intoxicated bum throwing rocks at cars and yelling. I provoked him from the third floor of a parking garage by yelling profanities at him...
lol8[1].gif

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I saw a dimunitive asian man with a large head in a suit with fat sleeves acting like a robot.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There is a dude in my neiborhood, always looks disheveled and like he hasnt showered in a couple of days and probably in his mid 50s, walks a Guinea Pig around the hood on a leash. First time I saw him I was like WTF?! Now its merely strange, not as shocking.

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy man drinking from a street puddle.
Guy running through traffic screaming, being chased by another screaming guy brandishing a machete.
Group of street kids on the center island sniffing glue and jacking off.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my hometown we had some real characters, personal fav was "Gyro" he was a homeless guy who would walk totally normal but then suddenly set into a spin and then continue as if nothing happened. Sometimes he would be standing and staring at something, take a step or two back, spin and stare again.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have Dancing Dan in Edmonton. He's a guy who doesn't have a job and is on some kind of disability. He's always standing on a street corner at a busy intersection beside west edmonton mall dancing to his walkman. Everyday for at least 3 or 4 hours no matter what the weather is like (even when it's -40 degrees and snowing.) The guy is dedicated

Azraelscross

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Crazy man drinking from a street puddle.
Guy running through traffic screaming, being chased by another screaming guy brandishing a machete.
Group of street kids on the center island sniffing glue and jacking off.

Whelp. thats Manila for you. Heard all sorts of strange things from a co-worker that moved to Canada

as for wierd things i've seen. nothing too exciting
Homeless guy in a park near here constantly arguing with himself over who lost the bicycle. With 2 different voices at that
Back in Penticton there's a guy who walks around afternoon-late night. Growling the whole time. not like harsh breathing. actual growling. he used to scare the hell out of me but he's actually quite a pleasant fellow when you talk to him. He doesn't like eye contact however

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Azraelscross
Whelp. thats Manila for you. Heard all sorts of strange things from a co-worker that moved to Canada

Yup. I forgot to mention the guy that wanders a particular college campus dressed in a superhero costume (tights, cape, mask). He also drags a toy duck behind him. He joins the regular 5k and 10k weekend campus runs and I hear he does quite well.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where to start...let's concentrate on the NY subway.

I've seen 2 male flashers...0 female unfortunately.
I saw a smelly, shirtless, homeless dude shoot up heroin in the middle of a crowded subway car.
I saw a guy insult a girl in a subway, some other random dude try to play hero, and when one of the guys got out and the door closed, the hero tried to punch him anyway and broke through the subway door glass and was bloodied.

I've seen people ******** next to a train track, but that was in India.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Walked by a church side doorway where a homeless lady was trying to sleep on one side and a chick was bent over at the other side trying to take a piss. Fortunately it was dark out. All the while the chick's 'date' was playing it cool standing by the curb like he was waiting for someone to pull up.

I mean some people are just all class.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen homeless women pissing in doorways downtown at lunchtime.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads