• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet & Styleforum Shirts - The Final Thread!

CruzAzul

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Japanese Sunwashed Grey Chambray Shirt

I have to say that the fit and fabric on the grey chambray shirt are so beautiful that this almost makes me re-think my allergic reaction to button-down collars. (Almost!)

Nice work, gents.

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, just in time..I was in the market for a grey chambray. I love SF collab...and I can't wait for your future work.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Warren G.
Yea, just in time..I was in the market for a grey chambray. I love SF collab...and I can't wait for your future work.

Thanks man! I'll have our Short Sleeves online soon and I've got a new batch scheduled to arrive in about three weeks.

Funny enough, I was singing Warren G's "Regulate" at karaoke last week. It's so nice to sing "Eaaasst Siiidde Moottteeelll" at the end.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
3606686730_2dc8cc3a3f_o.jpg

Working late tonight. I've got everyone's shirts boxed up and ready to ship out tomorrow. Thanks again for all your support - the response was fantastic for these!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow that last pic with the seersucker tie and shirt look great in the box. cant wait to get mine.

im wondering how im actually gonna wear those free ties...

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
im wondering how im actually gonna wear those free ties...

Thinking the same thing here...

Mike, any way you can rush my package?
bounce2.gif

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No worries breakz, your shirt is already on the way. I just PM'd you the tracking no.

Just kidding about the rush, but thanks for the PM.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
once people start getting these, please post fit pics. and tell me how you all are going to wear your ties!!!

Warren G.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks man! I'll have our Short Sleeves online soon and I've got a new batch scheduled to arrive in about three weeks.

Funny enough, I was singing Warren G's "Regulate" at karaoke last week. It's so nice to sing "Eaaasst Siiidde Moottteeelll" at the end.

My favorite :
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Yeah I love those seersucker tie
tongue.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'll ask anyway since I'm lazy: What are the measurments for the XS?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
I'm sure it has been mentioned, but I'll ask anyway since I'm lazy: What are the measurments for the XS?

Sure thing, I should have built that into the site. Here they are:

XSmall // Chest: 18" Sleeves: 34" Collar: 14.5"

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got the shirts and they are AMAZING... love the ties and the shirts. probably one of the best deals and highest quality shirts i have bought in a while. thanks so much.

sorry i have no camera and sold my macbook to get the new one so im bumming someone elses comp. once i get the new macbook pro in my hands i will post up on my blog and post some pics on here too.

cant wiat to start rocking these.

fit and quality is GREAT!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
just got the shirts and they are AMAZING... love the ties and the shirts. probably one of the best deals and highest quality shirts i have bought in a while. thanks so much.

sorry i have no camera and sold my macbook to get the new one so im bumming someone elses comp. once i get the new macbook pro in my hands i will post up on my blog and post some pics on here too.

cant wiat to start rocking these.

fit and quality is GREAT!

I saw the length of these shirts posted in another thread (for the s/s anyway but think they compare with the long sleeves). How do you feel about the length of the shirt you purchased and what's your height if you don't mind me asking? I ask because I love the look of the shirt and you've confirmed what I suspected about the quality, but I was hesitant that these would be way too long for my liking at 5'8". Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics