• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Cribs: The places behind the clothes

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kai
More:
Climbingwall.jpg

Is that a rock climbing wall?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^CAD of it and a lego model will be all i have of it for the forseeable future.

honda pics will come. wife is nuts so she's photoshopping out the license plate.

She's not nuts, she's prudent.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^trust me, she's nuts regardless of this topic.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
^trust me, she's nuts regardless of this topic.

Well, she did marry you.
laugh.gif

montyharding

Reaction score
Some really nice places. I could never live in them (see below) but it's cool that people actually live my fantasies.
i don;t get where people get their money from. christ. i guess 250k a uyear is fail. only my living room is worth posting.
For 250K being married, kids, etc takes a toll in your pad pimpage obviously, as does being fiscally responsible with your debt leverage. Do you fit into any of those categories? In my case I'm single, not a 'come see my etchings' batchelor type, and just plain not houseproud - and I'm also paranoid enough for work not to let anyone who I don't thoroughly know into my house. So I'm quite happy in the comfy but dumpy pile that I couldn't possibly show here.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
all of the above.

Originally Posted by montyharding
Some really nice places. I could never live in them (see below) but it's cool that people actually live my fantasies.

For 250K being married, kids, etc takes a toll in your pad pimpage obviously, as does being fiscally responsible with your debt leverage. Do you fit into any of those categories?

In my case I'm single, not a 'come see my etchings' batchelor type, and just plain not houseproud - and I'm also paranoid enough for work not to let anyone who I don't thoroughly know into my house. So I'm quite happy in the comfy but dumpy pile that I couldn't possibly show here.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took the advice of a few members here and rearranged things a little. This is the only room clean enough to show, at the moment (or most of the time).

condo001.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a miniature coconut tree in your living room?
eh.gif

haganah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
eh.gif

I'm wondering why there are two lamps surrounding the tv like sentries. But really, the most important question is why there is an oven in the middle of the living room.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by haganah
I'm wondering why there are two lamps surrounding the tv like sentries. But really, the most important question is why there is an oven in the middle of the living room.

Where would you put the lights? The ceiling is too high to hang anything, and there's no outlet. There is a kitchen to the right of the stove.

Originally Posted by gdl203
eh.gif

No, it's an optical illusion. If I did have one, it would stay there until I get my place on the beach.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kai
Yes. a climbing wall.

That used to be my dream. We had a bouldering cave in my dorm at boarding school because the houseparent was a climbing nut. Our school wall was awesome too. 40ft high with a huge roof and awesome overhangs. I was a hardcore climber in my teens. I need to get back in to it once i have more time. I just hate not being able to climb hard stuff anymore though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads