• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
God, mr moo is so sensitive about his mediocre fits. If you don't like people saying stuff about your generally average fitting clothes, your orphaned suit looking jackets, or how you always look short/stocky stick to MC where apparently people enjoy that. Also, go ahead and say you don't look out of shape but are just "average/regular/athletic" build and not a prepubescenet girl like the other out of shape, fat guys in denial say. Either that or take your lumps. I mean, hell. you don't even make "classic" style look good. Then again, i can't blame you for being upset everytime people don't like your outfits. I'd be mad too if i spent so much money thinking it'd make me look good. MC guys have this low of standards? What's the prerequisite for looking good there? Is it only having expensive brands with an acceptable level of "quality"? Thank god for the HK krew. I'd love to ask yfyf about brands he wears but i assume a lot of it is mtm. Always looking fly. I hope on sw&d more so i don't have to wade through MC threads to find his fits.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
God, mr moo is so sensitive about his mediocre fits. If you don't like people saying stuff about your generally average fitting clothes, your orphaned suit looking jackets, or how you always look short/stocky stick to MC where apparently people enjoy that. Also, go ahead and say you don't look out of shape but are just "average/regular/athletic" build and not a prepubescenet girl like the other out of shape, fat guys in denial say. Either that or take your lumps. I mean, hell. you don't even make "classic" style look good.

MC guys have this low of standards? What's the prerequisite for looking good there? Is it only having expensive brands with an acceptable level of "quality"? Thank god for the HK krew. I'd love to ask yfyf about brands he wears but i assume a lot of it is mtm. Always looking fly

I know he's said in the past that he wears a lot of lad musician

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Ratboy's tophalf looks like BOO.
laugh.gif
Looks solid dude, but where are teh shoooez?

Thanks for all the comments on my socks guys...
Shoes are sitting by the door, dont wear them inside the house at any time. They were nothing special really, just a black narrow elongated Oxford shoes.

wiru

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
MC guys have this low of standards? What's the prerequisite for looking good there? Is it only having expensive brands with an acceptable level of "quality"?
Not really. They can be incredibly nit-picky, especially about high quality items. They just have totally different criteria for what looks good. You can dislike that aesthetic but it's not the same as having low standards. Also, bad fits get ignored more than flamed.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some serious sand in vaginas going on here.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
scarjo.gif

quoted for hotness

speaking of people who we wish would post more often... here's a person who is none of those things

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Temp - 25c - 30c, & the rain is coming hence teh indoor low light pics..
frown.gif

Days Agenda - Wednesday, all day company off-site planning session.. No tie required (in fact I should as it has been a while for me..)
L1010568.jpg
L1010570.jpg

Bonus pics of last night iBloke impromptu Taco Loco session
Topic of conversation: Mystery.. & Secret Gang hand shakes..
L1010555.jpg

L1010556.jpg

L1010566-1.jpg

L1010564-1.jpg

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon
quoted for hotness

speaking of people who we wish would post more often... here's a person who is none of those things

May I suggest slimmer jeans, Mr. Moo jr. ?

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Phat Guido: Tell your lady friend GoSurface approves of the Dries Van Noten shoes. GORGEOUS.

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Big Punisher
May I suggest slimmer jeans, Mr. Moo jr. ?

It's on the list. Specifically the Wrangler 936 cowboy cut. Made for small timers like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads