• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
You seem upset about something. Why are you following what I'm buying?
laugh.gif

I already mentioned that the pants need a bit of tailoring, yet you keep on blabbing along.
musicboohoo[1].gif

You're reading too much into what I'm wearing, little buddy.

lemme break it down real simple

you are wearing very, very, very expensive brands.

they don't look good.

you aren't voxsartoria, so perhaps you drop the 'I am impeccably dressed and above reproach' schtick and join the rest of us in the real world

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
lemme break it down real simple

you are wearing very, very, very expensive brands.

they don't look good.

you aren't voxsartoria, so perhaps you drop the 'I am impeccably dressed and above reproach' schtick and join the rest of us in the real world

Are you jealous or something? Where/when have I ever said I am either of those things?

And I don't ever pay retail.
smile.gif

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
Are you jealous or something? Where/when have I ever said I am either of those things? And I don't ever pay retail.
smile.gif

yes I wish my clothes would chop a foot off my height and add 10 inches to my waistline none of us can compare to the majesty that is you. you are wearing borelli!! and john lobb!! we here in the SW&D forum have no idea what those brands are. they are shining mirages at the edge of the endless desert of mediocrity and poverty that we lowly peons traverse. who am I, a mere styleforum poster, to question the great mr moo and his repertoire of ill fitting discount rack italian tailoring

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
so your retort mr moo is to post a picture of pants that I admit fit badly?

woah dude, you sure got me there. heh. better watch out guys, mr moo might repeat your own points back at you while making a $1500 jacket look like he picked it up off a homeless person for a dollar.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
so your retort mr moo is to post a picture of pants that I admit fit badly?

woah dude, you sure got me there. heh. better watch out guys, mr moo might repeat your own points back at you while making a $1500 jacket look like he picked it up off a homeless person for a dollar.

Close.
devil.gif

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moo- you shouldn't take our comments to heart. After all, you post MC fits in SW&D. Half the time, they result in some kind of **** storm.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Moo- you shouldn't take our comments to heart. After all, you post MC fits in SW&D. Half the time, they result in some kind of **** storm.

I applaud people from MC posting here. It's good. I take issue when they act above criticism and attribute poor fitting pieces to an 'aesthetic'.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, either. It's just primarily a different audience. Personally, I think that SW&D is less overtly congratulatory than MC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads