• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Nope, they're not making any more that i know of.

Ohhh, it's really awesome. Might just get the red one then...

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anybody taken in the sides to any of the Self Edge shirts before? If so, how did it turn out?

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Hey. You might have seen the clusterfuck I started over this, but... There gonna be a restock on the 3sixteen indigo slims? Want for fall, but would rather buy them closer to the season.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
Hey. You might have seen the clusterfuck I started over this, but... There gonna be a restock on the 3sixteen indigo slims? Want for fall, but would rather buy them closer to the season.

Yup, there'll be a restock today around 4pm.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Iron Heart Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts & Purple Flannels

A large Iron Heart shipment just rolled in.. just in time for some warmer weather.

They've done a small run of Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts in three colors. The fabric is loosely woven and breathes very well and the colors combinations are a welcome addition to our existing collections.

Along with the new Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirts is a restock of the Purple Ombre Flannel Shirt, the Heavy Selvedge Chambray, Road Beast Windbreakers, Indigo Riders Jacket, and the 634s, 301s (Slim), and 9301 jeans:
http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71

Brown Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt
ih_black_01_web-790425.jpg

Blue Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt
ih_blue_01_web-790365.jpg

Turquoise Mini-Herringbone Summer Shirt
ih_turquoise_01_web-757792.jpg

ih_black_04_web-757728.jpg

ih_blue_03_web-703083.jpg

ih_turquoise_03_web-703026.jpg

Purple Ombre Flannel
C03-712141.jpg

C10-767042.jpg

wheelsx45

Reaction score
Will there be another run of the Flat Head SE05BSP jeans in the future?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^and using whodini's signature...

Kiya, do you ever stock no-wash SC Edo Ai dungarees (40501)? What can you tell me (positive or negative) about the denim? It looks very interesting.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Hey, not a question about restocks this time... You use plain old standard 4-6 business days shipping, right?

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On the topic of restocks, do you think you'll sell both pairs of sz. 29 Imperial Dukes between now and the end of summer? If so, might you ever restock? I want those jawns, but have limited cash supply and am trying to nab some used PS boots right now...

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all he knows the next two pairs might sell out tomorrow. But SE has been stocking Dukes for a while now so at worst , I'm sure you could just wait for a restock.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, not a question about restocks this time... You use plain old standard 4-6 business days shipping, right?

They use FedEx Home Delivery. Ships via ground shipping, but gets delivered in a Home Delivery van, not a FedEx Ground van. Home Delivery runs on Saturdays, FedEx Ground does not.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

No.
We use FedEx for domestic which takes between 1 and 5 days depending on where you live, and GPM for international which takes between 3 and 7 days.

Kill_switch

Reaction score
haha my friend was mad at your shipping service because it took like a month and a half for his flatheads to get to him.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What the hell?
That's impossible.. or something must have gone seriously wrong.
Everything is shipped the same day unless it's a back ordered item, which doesn't happen often.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads