• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whats wrong with these HK men and their hair cuts

sii1981

Reaction score
i dont know why these hong kong celebs always have stupid haircuts but here they are. at cannes film fest of all places as well.

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
Yup. Rick owens is too far for me. I draw the line around Jil Sander.

JN41

Reaction score
Even more unsettling is the fact that one is wearing a cross while the other a pentagram... Despite their divergent spiritual ideologies, they are united by their douchey haircuts. The universe is kept in order.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
satanist haircuts... ughhhh

ginlimetonic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sii1981
i dont know why these hong kong celebs always have stupid haircuts but here they are. at cannes film fest of all places as well.

thats not the worst. THe worst, is hairdresses in HK start copying thier style and giving it to their clients.

HK, like korea and japan has a HUGE hairdressing industry, resulting in competitive pricing i.e. cheap haircuts.

choowy

Reaction score
Does anyone else think the guy on the right kinda resembles Tim Allen?

David Watts

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sii1981

vh98n9.jpg

Originally Posted by FidelCashflow
satanist haircuts... ughhhh

Anton LaVey is rolling over in his grave...

i52kc1.jpg

Frog in Suit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by David Watts
vh98n9.jpg

Anton LaVey is rolling over in his grave...

The bloke in the blue jacket is Johnny Halliday, nÃ
00a9.png
Jean-Philippe Smet, think the French equivalent (with less talent, but he still has a live career in the francophone world, I shall not go there...) of Elvis. He is alive (J. H., not E.P., that is probably debatable, as well...). This is one of the spots where French culture (capital F, capital C...) finds its limits...He is also a buddy of our dear prez Sarkozy. Need I say more?

HK has nothing to do with him. Do not blame them.

With apologies to all,

Frog in Suit

M. Bardamu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by choowy
Does anyone else think the guy on the right kinda resembles Tim Allen?

The guy on the left looks like Jim Kerr from Simple Minds...wait, too '80s for SF?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Johnny Halliday is actually 67 years old ...Not bad for a guy who took as many drugs and alcohol as Keith Richards..
I'm surprised he is still around even if he still has a very faithful following...

Frog in Suit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Johnny Halliday is actually 67 years old ...Not bad for a guy who took as many drugs and alcohol as Keith Richards..
I'm surprised he is still around even if he still has a very faithful following...

He is starting his "farewell" tour....unless he decides to have another one at a later date.

Frog in Suit

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads