• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings + Horns Denim

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You could ask in the affiliate thread for Farinelli's.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Dammit...
frown.gif

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just copped a pair of 34 slim fits. I'll post measurements to see how these are for those interested; I kinda bought these on impulse and will probably unload them if they don't fit.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KaiserSose
Anyone know if there is any place in NYC to try on W&H denim.. I've had tough luck lately with online shopping.

Barneys may or may not have them. They carry the line, but I don't know about the denim.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the inseam on the wings and horns slim fit raws?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wurlwyde
What's the inseam on the wings and horns slim fit raws?

Mine (size 31) were about 35-36". They are quite narrow at the end, and stack pretty well, at the smaller sizes. Actually, if I had one thing to change, I'd probably make the hem 0.25" wider.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got a pair of the black jawns a few months back, they fit amazing, best fitting black jeans i own, similar to ande whall grifter fit which is boss. these are my new black project, and project in general seeing as my ande whalls need repairs and i missed out on that crate contest. oh well. no jeans for me for a while unless Karl gets back to me with his custom project. denim is darker than samurai blacks, should be interesting if these fade, or how they will fade. report back in like 10 months after my asia trp

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
since my samurai blacks are on it's last legs, i needed a new black project to work on, and here they are, w+h black jeans. cut is killer, very similar to my indigo ande whall grifters, which is basically my favorite fit. updates in like 10 months or so.
3649102373_2d2618012c.jpg

3649907250_59a464ddb7.jpg

interesting they have half selvedge
3649908670_26a850bf7f.jpg

love the lined back pockets as that is what always goes first on all of my jeans.

user7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jarude
Just copped a pair of 34 slim fits. I'll post measurements to see how these are for those interested; I kinda bought these on impulse and will probably unload them if they don't fit.

Please do!

user7

Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Barneys may or may not have them. They carry the line, but I don't know about the denim.

Never seen them their denim at Barneys in NYC. But I second the question; anyone know of any W+H denim stockists in nyc?

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
Never seen them their denim at Barneys in NYC. But I second the question; anyone know of any W+H denim stockists in nyc?

they used to have them at coop last season.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads